Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] function applyProfile and applyStereotype
[ATL] function applyProfile and applyStereotype [message #527265] Wed, 14 April 2010 15:38 Go to next message
Damien Chapon is currently offline Damien ChaponFriend
Hi everybody,
I am developing in ATL a transformation from a homemade meta-model to a UML2 profile.

I have successfully applied the required profile and its stereotypes to my targeted model with these two functions:
• applyProfile
• applyStereotype
But as I found these functions in others ATL transformations examples, I don't really know how they work or if there are others similar useful functions.

Could you tell me where I could find some information about such functions?

Regards,
Damien
Re: [ATL] function applyProfile and applyStereotype [message #527743 is a reply to message #527265] Fri, 16 April 2010 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elhamlaoui Mahmoud is currently offline Elhamlaoui MahmoudFriend

Hi,

Yes sure they are other similar functions, you could find all of them by loadind the uml ecore http://org.eclipse.uml2.uml/model/UML.ecore, in the Eclass element you will see all those functions and i think that they reference some java code that you could use directly from ATL

mahmoud
Re: [ATL] function applyProfile and applyStereotype [message #643646 is a reply to message #527743] Tue, 07 December 2010 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pejman  is currently offline Pejman Friend
Hi,

I'm interested in using these functions but the link that you have posted did not work. Would you please kindly give me the new link.

Thanks,
Re: [ATL] function applyProfile and applyStereotype [message #648804 is a reply to message #643646] Fri, 14 January 2011 15:13 Go to previous message
Alex Schenkman is currently offline Alex SchenkmanFriend
I believe Elhamlaoui Mahmoud means loading the metamodel in the ecore editor, not in an internet browser.

You might find the metamodel inside a plugin with a similar name, within your plugins folder. You'll need to unzip the plugin and search inside it.
Previous Topic:[QVTO] Mapping to an Element Value instead of an Attribute
Next Topic:libraries ATL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:39:05 GMT 2024