Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » How to change the name and location of an EJB client project?
How to change the name and location of an EJB client project? [message #527174] Wed, 14 April 2010 11:09 Go to next message
Marcos Antonio is currently offline Marcos AntonioFriend
Hello, everybody.

How do I change the name and location of an EJB client project? When you create an EJB project the name and location of an EJB client project are defaulted and you can't change this.

Thank you in advance.

Marcos
Re: How to change the name and location of an EJB client project? [message #528392 is a reply to message #527174] Tue, 20 April 2010 11:32 Go to previous message
Marcos Antonio is currently offline Marcos AntonioFriend
I think that this is a feature that is really lacking in WTP. WTP encourages us to have a better logic and modular organization in our projects by allowing us to have client projects, but it doesn't encourages us to have our projects organized physically because we can't specify the name and location of client projects. I like my projects under a common folder for better handling but I can't do this right now. This is a simple feature to implement, yet one that is missing for a long time.

Marcos
Previous Topic:EJB 3.1?
Next Topic:Tomcat directory inesistent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:10:32 GMT 2024