Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Buckminster Hudson plugin
Buckminster Hudson plugin [message #526761] Mon, 12 April 2010 20:04 Go to next message
Alex Kravets is currently offline Alex KravetsFriend
Hi,

After upgrading hudson my buckminster job no longer works, all I am getting is ERROR: null. Does anybody know what could be the problem? Are there logs I can look at?

thanks,
Alex
Re: Buckminster Hudson plugin [message #526783 is a reply to message #526761] Mon, 12 April 2010 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralf Ebert is currently offline Ralf EbertFriend
Hi Alex,

> After upgrading hudson my buckminster job no longer works, all I am
> getting is ERROR: null. Does anybody know what could be the problem? Are
> there logs I can look at?

please check the log of the application server that's running your Hudson. On Tomcat this
is located with the tomcat server in /logs per application, if I remember correctly. There
is also Manage Hudson > System Log in the Hudson webapp.

Greetings,

Ralf

--
Read my Blog here: http://www.ralfebert.de/blog/
Follow me on Twitter here: http://twitter.com/ralfebert/
Re: Buckminster Hudson plugin [message #526827 is a reply to message #526761] Tue, 13 April 2010 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johannes Utzig is currently offline Johannes UtzigFriend
Hi Alex,

did you update the plugin to version 1.0.2? Did you use a manual
buckminster installation, or the automatic installation?
What version of the plugin did you use earlier (when your job still worked)?
Any additional log entry you can dig up would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Johannes
Re: Buckminster Hudson plugin [message #526996 is a reply to message #526827] Tue, 13 April 2010 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralf, Johannes,

I am running Hudson 1.343 with Buckminster Plugin 1.02. The only entry in the tomcat log I see is:

Quote:

Apr 13, 2010 12:06:01 PM hudson.model.Run run
INFO: bucky.dev3 #4 main build action completed: FAILURE

I am trying to let buckminster be installed automatically, will report if this will work. I did copy headless buckminster from linux where build worked to Windows machine. Not sure if copying makes a difference, may be I should've created headless on Windows instead.

thanks,
Alex
Re: Buckminster Hudson plugin [message #527001 is a reply to message #526996] Tue, 13 April 2010 16:22 Go to previous message
Ok, auto installed worked, thank you!

I do have another question that I wasn't able to resolve - I posted question about this already, but may be it got lost.

When I try to materialize against svn with authentications I get this error:

Quote:

ERROR [0001] : No suitable provider for component com.iwaysoftware.integration.tools.site:eclipse.feature was found in resourceMap file:/F:/hudson/jobs/bucky.dev3/workspace/com.iwaysoftware.i ntegration.tools.site/site.svn.rmap

ERROR [0001] : No suitable provider for component com.iwaysoftware.integration.tools.site:eclipse.feature was found in searchPath iit

ERROR [0001] : Rejecting provider svn({0}/iIT/trunk/plugins/{1}): No component match was found

ERROR org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.SVNClientException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: authentication cancelled

INFO: TAG-ID 0001 = Query for com.iwaysoftware.integration.tools.site:eclipse.feature

I am not able to figure out what's wrong here, my guess is that svn does not get proper credentials from buckminster during materialization, is that true? And what's the solution to fix this?

thanks,
Alex
Previous Topic:Ignored @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
Next Topic:weird problem with update
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:16:49 GMT 2024