Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] problem using injectors in atl.loadModel
[ATL] problem using injectors in atl.loadModel [message #524519] Thu, 01 April 2010 08:59 Go to next message
Marten Sijtema is currently offline Marten SijtemaFriend
Is there a way to use the ebnf injector generated by TCS, like it was possible in ATL 2.x? In ATL 3.x it does not seem to work, but is there a workaround?

I ask this because I have a TCS-generated extractor and injector that I would like to use.

Using ATL 3.x I get the following error:

BUILD FAILED
/Users/marten/Work/EclipseWorkspaces/ecore2gwt/run/m2m-with-fatl.ant:107: Unable to load extractor ebnf

Hopefully there are some work-arounds to this, as this is the final piece of my puzzle.

My company: Sytematic, building business software from models.
Re: [ATL] problem using injectors in atl.loadModel [message #524530 is a reply to message #524519] Thu, 01 April 2010 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
Have you tried to use your injector/extractor directly that is using the name of your language as injector/extractor ?
<extractor name="fatl"/>
Re: [ATL] problem using injectors in atl.loadModel [message #524532 is a reply to message #524519] Thu, 01 April 2010 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get the same error then, also, even if i just specify
<injector name="xml" />

I get the same error (should give a different error right?). Does this mean something else is wrong?

Re: [ATL] problem using injectors in atl.loadModel [message #524535 is a reply to message #524519] Thu, 01 April 2010 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe XML is no more a standard extractor in ATL so that is not related. This is a case sensitive tho so try in caps. <injector name="ATL"> should work.
Re: [ATL] problem using injectors in atl.loadModel [message #524537 is a reply to message #524519] Thu, 01 April 2010 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright, that works, as in, it tries to inject.

But now my problem remains: what should the ant-code be for using my TCS generated injector/extractor (i got a FeatureATL-parser.jar which is generated, is this sufficient?)

Is this still possible? Do you know if the generated parser uses the ATL plugin? Or is it a stand-alone, self-contained package?

I would like that something like this would work:
<!-- Loading FeatureATL model -->
<atl.loadModel modelHandler="EMF" name="fatlModel-loaded" metamodel="fatl" path="${fatlModel}">
   <injector name="ATL"> 
	<param name="name" value="FeatureATL"/>
	<!--<param name="parserGenerator" value="antlr3"/>-->
	<classpath>
		<pathelement location="featureATL-parser.jar"/>
	</classpath>
   </injector>
</atl.loadModel>

ps; fatl metamodel is an extension of the normal ATL metamodel, and with TCS I developed an extended concrete syntax..

[Updated on: Thu, 01 April 2010 10:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ATL] problem using injectors in atl.loadModel [message #524555 is a reply to message #524519] Thu, 01 April 2010 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Be careful that the ATL injector is only for ATL so that's probably not what you want.
Re: [ATL] problem using injectors in atl.loadModel [message #524667 is a reply to message #524519] Thu, 01 April 2010 18:18 Go to previous message
Yep, that won't work, I will need the equivalent for my extended ATL language...

Previous Topic:[QVTO] Mapping a enumeration
Next Topic:[ATL] Read input argument
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:33:38 GMT 2024