Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » ATL URGENT - Reading programmatically Input and Output Models(How can I figure out from javacode the names of the specified input and output models)
ATL URGENT - Reading programmatically Input and Output Models [message #524063] Tue, 30 March 2010 14:11 Go to next message
Simon is currently offline SimonFriend
Hello Community,

is there a way to get the name of the Input and output models and the name of the conforms to metamodels specified in an ATL-Script through javacode.

What I want to do, is something similar to the Launch configuration dialog for ATL-Launchs. I want to give the user an opportunity to specifiy an ATL-Script file. Afterwards I need to read the (String) entries of "create" and "from" in the ATL-Script.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks for helping
Simon
Re: ATL URGENT - Reading programmatically Input and Output Models [message #524071 is a reply to message #524063] Tue, 30 March 2010 14:39 Go to previous message
Filipe Araujo is currently offline Filipe AraujoFriend
Hi,

you already saw this package org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.ui.launch? MainAtlTab class has the method getModelsFromATLFiles ()

maybe it helps.

Previous Topic:[QVTo] Transforming a relation to a already transformed Element
Next Topic:MWE Integration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:40:35 GMT 2024