Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [EEF] Generate Architecture error(What does it mean?)
[EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #522723] Tue, 23 March 2010 17:55 Go to next message
Herb Miller is currently offline Herb MillerFriend
I keep getting this error when I generate the EEF Architecture. Plus, the only files in src-gen folder are in the components, the parts.impl and the providers packages, and they have lots of errors.

What does this error mean:

java.lang.reflect.Invocation.TargetException
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModelContext.run (ModelContext.java:421)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitor.Dialog.run (ProgressMonitorDialog.java:507)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.actions.AbstractGe nerateEEFAction.run (AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:135)

Thanks.

Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #522854 is a reply to message #522723] Wed, 24 March 2010 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane Bouchet is currently offline Stephane BouchetFriend
hi Herb,

what is your current eclipse configuration ?

the stack you provide is not clear enough, can you provide the full
stack trace ?

Herb Miller a écrit :
> I keep getting this error when I generate the EEF Architecture. Plus,
> the only files in src-gen folder are in the components, the parts.impl
> and the providers packages, and they have lots of errors.
>
> What does this error mean:
>
> java.lang.reflect.Invocation.TargetException
> at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModelContext.run (ModelContext.java:421)
> at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitor.Dialog.run
> (ProgressMonitorDialog.java:507)
> at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.actions.AbstractGe
> nerateEEFAction.run (AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:135)
>
> Thanks.
>
>
>
>

--
Cheers,

Stéphane Bouchet, OBEO
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #522979 is a reply to message #522854] Wed, 24 March 2010 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane,
I think my workspace may have been corrupted somehow. I started with a pretty large model. Right now I am putting the model back together piece by piece and regenerating the EEF. So far, I have not experienced this problem again.

I am almost finished with this process. If it happens again I will email again with a better stack trace.

If it does not happen again, I will send a message to end this thread.

Thanks.

Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #523251 is a reply to message #522979] Thu, 25 March 2010 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, it happened again as I put the original model back together. The problem occurs because of an apparent error in the .components file.

I expanded the repository. One of the Repository->Category->View->Container->Elements had a widget as blank - there was nothing filled in.

When I added a widget manually, the EEF Generated the code correctly.

Is this a bug?

Thanks.

Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #523257 is a reply to message #523251] Thu, 25 March 2010 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No,

yes, you can fill a request to that bug.
what kind of widget did you had to add manually ? and for what model
mapping ?

Herb Miller a écrit :
> Okay, it happened again as I put the original model back together. The
> problem occurs because of an apparent error in the .components file.
>
> I expanded the repository. One of the
> Repository->Category->View->Container->Elements had a widget as blank -
> there was nothing filled in.
>
> When I added a widget manually, the EEF Generated the code correctly.
>
> Is this a bug?
>
> Thanks.
>
>

--
Cheers,

Stéphane Bouchet, OBEO
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #523271 is a reply to message #523257] Thu, 25 March 2010 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I added a WidgetAdvancedTableCompositon for an aggregation reference.

I could send you the .ecorediag file, but I am not sure how to do that on this forum.

Thanks.

Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #523807 is a reply to message #523271] Mon, 29 March 2010 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
herb,

sorry of the delay but bugzilla was not responding last week..

so fill a new bug on bugzilla here :
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMFT& ;component=EEF

describe the problem ( when creating models, there is no widget for a
reference, should be AdvancedReferenceTableComposition )

and clic on the "add an attachment" button.

upload the .ecore file there, and we will have a look.

Herb Miller a écrit :
> I added a WidgetAdvancedTableCompositon for an aggregation reference.
>
> I could send you the .ecorediag file, but I am not sure how to do that
> on this forum.
>
> Thanks.
>
>

--
Cheers,

Stéphane Bouchet, OBEO
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #523892 is a reply to message #523807] Mon, 29 March 2010 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, I entered the data in Bugzilla. The attachment did not work the 1st time, but it appeared to work the 2nd time. Just in case, I added the XML of the .ecore file in the comment field of the 2nd attachment attempt.

Thanks.

icon9.gif  Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #526309 is a reply to message #522723] Fri, 09 April 2010 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aditya Gupta is currently offline Aditya GuptaFriend
Hi,

I have been running into a similar problem. I read a few other threads and got to know that the prob was with Acceleo plugin, but on checking that i see that i have 0.9.0v200909291229, which i believe is the same as 0.9.0M2.

Stack Trace,
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.ja va:421)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(Progress MonitorDialog.java:507)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.actions.AbstractGe nerateEEFAction.run(AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:139)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.actions.AbstractGe nerateEEFAction.run(AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:79)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginActi on.java:251)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidget Selection(ActionContributionItem.java:584)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(Act ionContributionItem.java:501)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEven t(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java :84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1003)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.ja va:3880)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java :3473)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.jav a:2405)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2369)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:22 21)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:500)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault (Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Work bench.java:493)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.j ava:149)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start (IDEApplication.java:113)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips eAppHandle.java:194)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher .start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:368)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS tarter.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java: 559)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:514)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1311)
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1Diagnos ticWrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/mtl/3.0' not found. (platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen/org/eclipse/em f/eef/codegen/components/SubPropertiesEditionComponent.emtl, 3, 52)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.handleDe mandLoadException(ResourceSetImpl.java:315)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLo adHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:274)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResou rce(ResourceSetImpl.java:397)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.components.SubPropertiesEditionC omponent.createResource(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:3 64)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.components.SubPropertiesEditionC omponent.load(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:330)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.components.SubPropertiesEditionC omponent. <init>(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:170)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.common.GenerateAll $1. <init>(GenerateAll.java:116)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.common.GenerateAll .doGenerate(GenerateAll.java:116)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.actions.AbstractGe nerateEEFAction$1.run(AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:108)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread. run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/mtl/3.0' not found. (platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen/org/eclipse/em f/eef/codegen/components/SubPropertiesEditionComponent.emtl, 3, 52)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getPackageForURI(X MLHandler.java:2590)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getFactoryForPrefi x(XMLHandler.java:2421)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObjectByType (XMLHandler.java:1299)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createTopObject(XM LHandler.java:1468)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.processElement(XML Handler.java:1019)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.processElement(XMI Handler.java:87)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHa ndler.java:1001)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHa ndler.java:712)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.startElement(XMIHa ndler.java:169)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser .startElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentS cannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentS cannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerIm pl.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentS cannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuratio n.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuratio n.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(U nknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser .parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSA XParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl. java:181)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(XMLRes ourceImpl.java:180)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.model.mtl.resource.EMtlResourceImpl.doLo ad(EMtlResourceImpl.java:67)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(Resour ceImpl.java:1494)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(Resour ceImpl.java:1282)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLo ad(ResourceSetImpl.java:255)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLo adHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:270)
... 8 more
Root exception:
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1Diagnos ticWrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/mtl/3.0' not found. (platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen/org/eclipse/em f/eef/codegen/components/SubPropertiesEditionComponent.emtl, 3, 52)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.handleDe mandLoadException(ResourceSetImpl.java:315)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLo adHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:274)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResou rce(ResourceSetImpl.java:397)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.components.SubPropertiesEditionC omponent.createResource(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:3 64)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.components.SubPropertiesEditionC omponent.load(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:330)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.components.SubPropertiesEditionC omponent. <init>(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:170)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.common.GenerateAll $1. <init>(GenerateAll.java:116)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.common.GenerateAll .doGenerate(GenerateAll.java:116)
at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.actions.AbstractGe nerateEEFAction$1.run(AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:108)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread. run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/mtl/3.0' not found. (platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen/org/eclipse/em f/eef/codegen/components/SubPropertiesEditionComponent.emtl, 3, 52)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getPackageForURI(X MLHandler.java:2590)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getFactoryForPrefi x(XMLHandler.java:2421)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObjectByType (XMLHandler.java:1299)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createTopObject(XM LHandler.java:1468)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.processElement(XML Handler.java:1019)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.processElement(XMI Handler.java:87)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHa ndler.java:1001)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHa ndler.java:712)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.startElement(XMIHa ndler.java:169)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser .startElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentS cannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentS cannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerIm pl.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentS cannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(U nknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser .parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSA XParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl. java:181)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(XMLRes ourceImpl.java:180)
at org.eclipse.acceleo.model.mtl.resource.EMtlResourceImpl.doLo ad(EMtlResourceImpl.java:67)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(Resour ceImpl.java:1494)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(Resour ceImpl.java:1282)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLo ad(ResourceSetImpl.java:255)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLo adHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:270)
... 8 more

Regards,
Aditya
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #526531 is a reply to message #526309] Mon, 12 April 2010 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Aditya,

these error means you have to upgrade your acceleo version to 3.0.0M6 .

it can be found here :
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/downloads/?project=accel eo

Aditya Gupta a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have been running into a similar problem. I read a few other threads
> and got to know that the prob was with Acceleo plugin, but on checking
> that i see that i have 0.9.0v200909291229, which i believe is the same
> as 0.9.0M2.
>
> Stack Trace,
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.ja va:421)
> at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(Progress
> MonitorDialog.java:507)
> nerateEEFAction.run(AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:139)
> nerateEEFAction.run(AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:79)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginActi
> on.java:251)
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidget
> Selection(ActionContributionItem.java:584)
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(Act
> ionContributionItem.java:501)
> at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEven
> t(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java :84)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1003)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.ja va:3880)
> at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java :3473)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.jav a:2405)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2369)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:22 21)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:500)
> at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault
> (Realm.java:332)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Work
> bench.java:493)
> at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.j ava:149)
> at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start
> (IDEApplication.java:113)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(Eclips
> eAppHandle.java:194)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher
> .runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher
> .start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS
> tarter.java:368)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseS
> tarter.java:179)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java: 559)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:514)
> at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1311)
> Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1Diagnos
> ticWrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException:
> Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/mtl/3.0' not found.
> (platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen/org/eclipse/em
> f/eef/codegen/components/SubPropertiesEditionComponent.emtl, 3, 52)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.handleDe
> mandLoadException(ResourceSetImpl.java:315)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLo
> adHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:274)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResou
> rce(ResourceSetImpl.java:397)
> at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.components.SubPropertiesEditionC
> omponent.createResource(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:3 64)
> omponent.load(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:330)
> omponent. <init>(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:170)
> at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.common.GenerateAll $1.
> <init>(GenerateAll.java:116)
> at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.common.GenerateAll
> .doGenerate(GenerateAll.java:116)
> nerateEEFAction$1.run(AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:108)
> at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.
> run(ModalContext.java:121)
> Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package
> with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/mtl/3.0' not found.
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getPackageForURI(X
> MLHandler.java:2590)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getFactoryForPrefi
> x(XMLHandler.java:2421)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObjectByType
> (XMLHandler.java:1299)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createTopObject(XM
> LHandler.java:1468)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.processElement(XML
> Handler.java:1019)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.processElement(XMI
> Handler.java:87)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.startElement(XMLHa
> ndler.java:1001)
> ndler.java:712)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.startElement(XMIHa
> ndler.java:169)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser
> .startElement(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentS
> cannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
> cannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerIm
> pl.next(Unknown Source)
> cannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuratio
> n.parse(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(U nknown
> Source)
> .parse(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSA
> XParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl. java:181)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(XMLRes
> ourceImpl.java:180)
> at org.eclipse.acceleo.model.mtl.resource.EMtlResourceImpl.doLo
> ad(EMtlResourceImpl.java:67)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.load(Resour
> ceImpl.java:1494)
> ceImpl.java:1282)
> ad(ResourceSetImpl.java:255)
> adHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:270)
> .. 8 more
> Root exception:
> org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1Diagnos
> ticWrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException:
> Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/mtl/3.0' not found.
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.handleDe
> mandLoadException(ResourceSetImpl.java:315)
> adHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:274)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResou
> rce(ResourceSetImpl.java:397)
> omponent.createResource(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:3 64)
> omponent.load(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:330)
> omponent. <init>(SubPropertiesEditionComponent.java:170)
> at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.common.GenerateAll $1.
> <init>(GenerateAll.java:116)
> at org.eclipse.emf.eef.codegen.ui.generators.common.GenerateAll
> .doGenerate(GenerateAll.java:116)
> nerateEEFAction$1.run(AbstractGenerateEEFAction.java:108)
> at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.
> run(ModalContext.java:121)
> Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package
> with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/acceleo/mtl/3.0' not found.
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getPackageForURI(X
> MLHandler.java:2590)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.getFactoryForPrefi
> x(XMLHandler.java:2421)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createObjectByType
> (XMLHandler.java:1299)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.createTopObject(XM
> LHandler.java:1468)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLHandler.processElement(XML
> Handler.java:1019)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.processElement(XMI
> Handler.java:87)
> ndler.java:1001)
> ndler.java:712)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMIHandler.startElement(XMIHa
> ndler.java:169)
> .startElement(Unknown Source)
> cannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
> cannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerIm
> pl.next(Unknown Source)
> cannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(U nknown
> Source)
> .parse(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSA
> XParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLLoadImpl.load(XMLLoadImpl. java:181)
> at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doLoad(XMLRes
> ourceImpl.java:180)
> at org.eclipse.acceleo.model.mtl.resource.EMtlResourceImpl.doLo
> ad(EMtlResourceImpl.java:67)
> ceImpl.java:1494)
> ceImpl.java:1282)
> ad(ResourceSetImpl.java:255)
> adHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:270)
> .. 8 more
>
> Regards,
> Aditya

--
Cheers,

Stéphane Bouchet, OBEO
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #530406 is a reply to message #526531] Thu, 29 April 2010 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Stephane,

Thanks for the update on eclipse wiki, it worked.

I am facing another problem when i try to generate the EEF architecture.

The architecture generation gives me a components, parts.impl and providers package. Which obviously generates a lot of compile time errors as the parts and parts.forms packages are not created.

To check the sanctity of my EEF installation i imported the emf library example and then generated the architecture again. This time it worked without any glitches, and i was also able to implement the TabbedPropertySheet as explained on wiki.

I am able to generate my model, edit, editor and test code correctly using the same genmodel though.

So does this imply that my genmodel is lacking something or is the error at some place else?

Regards,
Aditya
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #534476 is a reply to message #530406] Wed, 19 May 2010 10:03 Go to previous message
hi Aditya,

sorry to reply so lately, i didn't see your message untill today.

You are facing a known problem, that is your EEF models are not valid.

You must ensure by hand that every editor as a representation.
in the furture will will improve the generation to validate first the
model ( and add these validations, too )

Aditya Gupta a écrit :
> Hi Stephane,
>
> Thanks for the update on eclipse wiki, it worked.
>
> I am facing another problem when i try to generate the EEF architecture.
>
> The architecture generation gives me a components, parts.impl and
> providers package. Which obviously generates a lot of compile time
> errors as the parts and parts.forms packages are not created.
>
> To check the sanctity of my EEF installation i imported the emf library
> example and then generated the architecture again. This time it worked
> without any glitches, and i was also able to implement the
> TabbedPropertySheet as explained on wiki.
>
> I am able to generate my model, edit, editor and test code correctly
> using the same genmodel though.
>
> So does this imply that my genmodel is lacking something or is the error
> at some place else?
>
> Regards,
> Aditya

--
Cheers,

Stéphane Bouchet, OBEO
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #622401 is a reply to message #523257] Thu, 25 March 2010 17:53 Go to previous message
I added a WidgetAdvancedTableCompositon for an aggregation reference.

I could send you the .ecorediag file, but I am not sure how to do that on this forum.

Thanks.
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #622403 is a reply to message #523271] Mon, 29 March 2010 13:12 Go to previous message
herb,

sorry of the delay but bugzilla was not responding last week..

so fill a new bug on bugzilla here :
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMFT& ;component=EEF

describe the problem ( when creating models, there is no widget for a
reference, should be AdvancedReferenceTableComposition )

and clic on the "add an attachment" button.

upload the .ecore file there, and we will have a look.

Herb Miller a écrit :
> I added a WidgetAdvancedTableCompositon for an aggregation reference.
>
> I could send you the .ecorediag file, but I am not sure how to do that
> on this forum.
>
> Thanks.
>
>

--
Cheers,

Stéphane Bouchet, OBEO
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #622404 is a reply to message #622403] Mon, 29 March 2010 18:16 Go to previous message
Okay, I entered the data in Bugzilla. The attachment did not work the 1st time, but it appeared to work the 2nd time. Just in case, I added the XML of the .ecore file in the comment field of the 2nd attachment attempt.

Thanks.
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #622522 is a reply to message #526531] Thu, 29 April 2010 15:11 Go to previous message
Hi Stephane,

Thanks for the update on eclipse wiki, it worked.

I am facing another problem when i try to generate the EEF architecture.

The architecture generation gives me a components, parts.impl and providers package. Which obviously generates a lot of compile time errors as the parts and parts.forms packages are not created.

To check the sanctity of my EEF installation i imported the emf library example and then generated the architecture again. This time it worked without any glitches, and i was also able to implement the TabbedPropertySheet as explained on wiki.

I am able to generate my model, edit, editor and test code correctly using the same genmodel though.

So does this imply that my genmodel is lacking something or is the error at some place else?

Regards,
Aditya
Re: [EEF] Generate Architecture error [message #622911 is a reply to message #622522] Wed, 19 May 2010 10:03 Go to previous message
hi Aditya,

sorry to reply so lately, i didn't see your message untill today.

You are facing a known problem, that is your EEF models are not valid.

You must ensure by hand that every editor as a representation.
in the furture will will improve the generation to validate first the
model ( and add these validations, too )

Aditya Gupta a écrit :
> Hi Stephane,
>
> Thanks for the update on eclipse wiki, it worked.
>
> I am facing another problem when i try to generate the EEF architecture.
>
> The architecture generation gives me a components, parts.impl and
> providers package. Which obviously generates a lot of compile time
> errors as the parts and parts.forms packages are not created.
>
> To check the sanctity of my EEF installation i imported the emf library
> example and then generated the architecture again. This time it worked
> without any glitches, and i was also able to implement the
> TabbedPropertySheet as explained on wiki.
>
> I am able to generate my model, edit, editor and test code correctly
> using the same genmodel though.
>
> So does this imply that my genmodel is lacking something or is the error
> at some place else?
>
> Regards,
> Aditya

--
Cheers,

Stéphane Bouchet, OBEO
Previous Topic:[Announce] EMFT MWE, MWE2 and MWE2 Language 1.0.0RC1 is available
Next Topic:Child comparison problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:28:50 GMT 2024