Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Jar making problem
Jar making problem [message #520092] Thu, 11 March 2010 06:53 Go to next message
Hannes Vandecasteele is currently offline Hannes VandecasteeleFriend
Hey,

I've some trouble making a jar file in eclipse. I've one project 'grafieken' where i'm currently working on, and i have another project 'handigeklasses'. Grafieken uses some classes of handigeklasses. When i want to create a jar file from grafieken, i have to select handigeklasses too, because some classes of handigeklasses need to be in the package too. But when i want to make the jar fie, it gives me errors like this:

'Resource is out of sync with file system: handigeklasses/bin/wizard/Wizard.class

Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how i can fix it?

Hannesvdc
Re: Jar making problem [message #520156 is a reply to message #520092] Thu, 11 March 2010 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vinicius Isola is currently offline Vinicius IsolaFriend
The error you're getting means that the class file is out of sync with the project inside Eclipse. That can happen if you compiled it outside the IDE or erased it manually.
Have you tried to refresh the project handigeklasses?
You can do that selecting the project and pressing F5 or right-click the project and then "Refresh".
Try cleaning the project too, that normally sync the class files inside the project with the latest updates you have done in your java files.
You can clean a project going to the menu Project > Clean...
From there you can clean (rebuild) all projects in your workspace or only some of them by selecting "Clean projects selected below" and selecting the desired projects.
Re: Jar making problem [message #520262 is a reply to message #520092] Thu, 11 March 2010 18:02 Go to previous message
Hannes Vandecasteele is currently offline Hannes VandecasteeleFriend
It works, great. Thanks for your help, i'm really happy now.

Hannesvdc
Previous Topic:Including a file
Next Topic:Finding the Classpath from an annotation processor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:44:34 GMT 2024