Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » UML2 Tools » reuse model files of UML2 Tools
reuse model files of UML2 Tools [message #519173] Sun, 07 March 2010 18:19 Go to next message
Asma is currently offline AsmaFriend
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to reuse model files (.gmfgraph, .gmftool) of UML2Tools in my project?

I explain: My objective is to extend UML2 Tools.
So, i found all the model and graphic files of this tool ( .Ecore, .genmodel, .gmfgraph, .gmftool, .gmfmap and .gmfgen). But, i found them in 2 different plugins:
- .Ecore and .genmodel in org.eclipse.uml2.uml
- and the rest in org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.def.

So, now, i want to reuse them in my project but i couldn't gather them because they're from 2 plugins.

I wish my question is clear.
Thank u in advance.
Re: reuse model files of UML2 Tools [message #519187 is a reply to message #519173] Sun, 07 March 2010 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vlad Varnica is currently offline Vlad VarnicaFriend

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2010 13:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: reuse model files of UML2 Tools [message #520067 is a reply to message #519187] Thu, 11 March 2010 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick  is currently offline Nick Friend
What's with the dots?
Re: reuse model files of UML2 Tools [message #520216 is a reply to message #520067] Thu, 11 March 2010 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am not allowed to post anymore because other members of the company complained it was bad for the Omondo's image.
They could be right therefore I have deleted my posts made in the last 30 days and will not post anymore Embarrassed

[Updated on: Thu, 11 March 2010 15:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: reuse model files of UML2 Tools [message #520339 is a reply to message #520216] Fri, 12 March 2010 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:
I am not allowed to post anymore because other members of the company complained it was bad for the [...]'s image.
They could be right therefore I have deleted my posts made in the last 30 days and will not post anymore

Tell them that them telling you not to communicate with the community is bad for their image Wink

Sorry if my post caused any of that, though. I'm sure [...] has a great product; the only reason I even took a look at it was because of your post. In this particular case the tools are probably more firepower than necessary, that's all. QFJ. Sorry for crosspost.
Re: reuse model files of UML2 Tools [message #625542 is a reply to message #520067] Thu, 11 March 2010 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am not allowed to post anymore because other members of the company complained it was bad for the Omondo image.
They could be right therefore I have deleted my posts made in the last 30 days and will not post anymore.
Re: reuse model files of UML2 Tools [message #625548 is a reply to message #625542] Fri, 12 March 2010 00:44 Go to previous message
Quote:
> I am not allowed to post anymore because other members of the company complained it was bad for the [...]'s image.
> They could be right therefore I have deleted my posts made in the last 30 days and will not post anymore

Tell them that them telling you not to communicate with the community is bad for their image ;)

Sorry if my post caused any of that, though. I'm sure [...] has a great product; the only reason I even took a look at it was because of your post. In this particular case the tools are probably more firepower than necessary, that's all. QFJ. Sorry for crosspost.
Previous Topic:reuse model files of UML2 Tools
Next Topic:How to place interface names in a component diagram?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:11:01 GMT 2024