Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Hide connections within a compartment(How can I hide connections within a compartment?)
Hide connections within a compartment [message #518222] Wed, 03 March 2010 14:15 Go to next message
Michael is currently offline MichaelFriend
Hi everyone,
In my editor I have a node that is a compartment. When I add nodes to the compartment (XYLayout by the way) the connections from the compartment to the newly added nodes are visible and quite disturbing.
I already tried to create a "No Arrow" FigureDescriptor and let the connection be represented by this one but there is still an one-pixel-line visible. As a workaround I colored the arrow white, but this is no solution for a possible production environment.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Best regards,
Michael.
Re: Hide connections within a compartment [message #518435 is a reply to message #518222] Thu, 04 March 2010 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
I just managed to hide the connections on my own. Not only must the line width of the connection figure be set to 0. The "Outline" Property must be set to false as well.

Best Regards,
Michael.
Re: Hide connections within a compartment [message #518437 is a reply to message #518435] Thu, 04 March 2010 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sven Krause is currently offline Sven KrauseFriend
Hi Michael,

it should be sufficient hiding
(org.eclipse.draw2d.IFigure.setVisible(boolean)) the figure. It won't be
visible at the editor and outline.

Sven
Re: Hide connections within a compartment [message #518462 is a reply to message #518437] Thu, 04 March 2010 08:24 Go to previous message
Hi Sven,
you're absolutely right. Thanks for that hint!

Michael.
Previous Topic:Possible to generate diagram image file without a running workbench?
Next Topic:Babel for Galileo-GMF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:51:47 GMT 2024