Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Problems and Console windows show different information
Problems and Console windows show different information [message #517975] Tue, 02 March 2010 16:07 Go to next message
Alex Farber is currently offline Alex FarberFriend
When by project is built, Console window shows clear build with no errors, and output executable file is created. At the same time, Problems window shows some obviously unexisting errors. Is this known issue, can I do something to fix this?
Eclipse SDK 3.5.1 + CDT + gcc, Ubuntu Linux.
Re: Problems and Console windows show different information [message #518013 is a reply to message #517975] Tue, 02 March 2010 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew Gvozdev is currently offline Andrew GvozdevFriend
One possible reason is that project build is capable of creating problem markers on a different project. When run second time it clears all the markers for the given project before build but not for the other projects. As a workaround you can delete unwanted markers by hand in Problems View.

Andrew
Re: Problems and Console windows show different information [message #518022 is a reply to message #518013] Tue, 02 March 2010 19:29 Go to previous message
Alex Farber is currently offline Alex FarberFriend
Thank you, this may be my case. In my workspace there is common Include directory for all projects. To see this directory inside Eclipse, I created Include project (not C++, just project), and placed h-files there. It looks like all these "fantom" messages belong to the common h-files.
Is there better way to create common include directory?
Previous Topic:Custom Debugger - CDI or DSF?
Next Topic:Cannot build arduino core libraries in eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 20:16:07 GMT 2024