Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Common Navigator Key Bindings
Common Navigator Key Bindings [message #515172] Thu, 18 February 2010 00:11 Go to next message
Jennifer is currently offline JenniferFriend
I have a custom common navigator. None of the standard key bindings work (copy, paste, delete) although they're there on right click and work with right click.

Do I have to add a key binding somehow?

I saw the inheritBindingsFromViewer property in the viewer and changed it to org.eclipse.ui.navigator.ProjectExplorer but didn't work.

Works fine when I run a new workbench, it's just a problem when I run it as part of an RCP.
Re: Common Navigator Key Bindings [message #515173 is a reply to message #515172] Thu, 18 February 2010 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Francis Upton IV is currently offline Francis Upton IVFriend
Look in the plugin.xml associated with org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources, that binds the viewer to all manner of actions, and one of them is the cut/copy/paste actions.

I think there might be something in the documentation (see my signature) that addresses this but not sure.

Re: Common Navigator Key Bindings [message #515186 is a reply to message #515173] Thu, 18 February 2010 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jennifer is currently offline JenniferFriend
I found the solution in another post.

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=tree&goto=4640 86&#page_top

All works now!

Re: Common Navigator Key Bindings [message #1692827 is a reply to message #515186] Mon, 20 April 2015 04:37 Go to previous message
Jun Lee is currently offline Jun LeeFriend
I have the same problem now.Can you tell me how to solve it?
Previous Topic:Is internal use of IProgressMonitor in an Eclipse plugin bad practice?
Next Topic:Resetting perspective duplicates actions in Breakpoints view
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:15:19 GMT 2024