Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Topcased UML Profiles and Spring Cartridge(Topcased UML Profiles and Spring Cartridge)
Topcased UML Profiles and Spring Cartridge [message #513910] Thu, 11 February 2010 16:15 Go to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
Hi everybody,

I have a question about Topcased UML Profile and M2T...

I had successfully configured a Topcased UML Diagram, M2T and MWE Workflow to generate java code with JavaBasic....

As a next Step I am trying the Spring Cartridge and I am having problems there....

Spring Cartridge 1.8.0 contains Topcased Uml Profile for Spring Cartridge. I include this Profile with the usual way to Topcased (LoadResource->Apply Profile to Model) but Xpand can not recognize the Steorotypes (for ex Service)...

Workflow creates a ComponentFactory class and two Spring Context files but not the class tagged with Steorotype...

So my question is....

Is there a special way to apply this profiles to Topcased model so it can work correctly with Xpand....

Does anybody has similar Problems....

Thx for the answers
Re: Topcased UML Profiles and Spring Cartridge [message #514672 is a reply to message #513910] Tue, 16 February 2010 09:58 Go to previous message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
Problem solved...

It looks like the problem was org.eclipse.emf.mwe.utils.Reader when I change this with instructions from Atilla Bak to org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.emf.XmiReader the stereotypes are recognised from the Xpand2...

But I guess I have to report a bug now, XmiReader is tagged as depreacted with the instruction that we have to use org.eclipse.emf.mwe.utils.Reader...

As I described in the original message, I am sorry to say that is not working.....the reason beats me....
Previous Topic:Running an algorithm on expressions before code generation
Next Topic:Problem with XPAND2 generator after migration to mwe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:09:10 GMT 2024