Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Ctrl + leftclicking on function name doesn't work properly
Ctrl + leftclicking on function name doesn't work properly [message #513671] Wed, 10 February 2010 18:54 Go to next message
Andreas  is currently offline Andreas Friend
Hi there,

I have a problem with my PDT-Installation. I am working with an Eclipse-instance from a virtual SLES10-Server for developing PHP-Stuff. I noticed that on one profile I can click the function name while pressing Ctrl and Eclipse follows to the function declaration. When I try it on an other profile it works only sometimes (mostly not). I noticed that sometimes Eclipse needs a little time to go on after Ctrl + leftclick on the function name (but not with following to the function declaration).

I already deleted the workspace and prepared a new project, but no access at all. Same behaviour. Can somebody help me?

... yes, I have also tried searching for a relating topic with Google and the forum's search engine and my English speech is bad because I'm a Kraut from Germany Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 10 February 2010 18:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Ctrl + leftclicking on function name doesn't work properly [message #514186 is a reply to message #513671] Fri, 12 February 2010 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andreas  is currently offline Andreas Friend
47 views but no idea? :confused

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2010 17:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Ctrl + leftclicking on function name doesn't work properly [message #516166 is a reply to message #514186] Mon, 22 February 2010 23:20 Go to previous message
Matt  is currently offline Matt Friend
Is your project a PDT project?

Right click on it and see if there is a Convert to PDT option available.

I would be tempted to abandon Suse's version and install the latest stable version from this site unless you have reasons not to do so.
Previous Topic:using phpDoc
Next Topic:PHP Perspective not available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:38:26 GMT 2024