Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Problem exporting a product(Cannot export a product to other platforms)
Problem exporting a product [message #513279] Tue, 09 February 2010 16:02 Go to next message
Luca Ferrari is currently offline Luca FerrariFriend
Hi all,
I've got a problem exporting a product that relies on RCP. The product works within eclipse, I've created a product configuration from the launching configuration and I can export the product from the export wizard for the platform I'm running on.
Then I've installed the RT package to enable the export wizard to export for different target platforms, but when I choose win32 (I'm running on Linux x86_64) I got the following error:

Unable to find plug-in: org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.200.v20090519. Please check the error log for more details.

Similar erros happen for other platforms. I've then downloaded the delta package, unzipped and loaded into the current target platform as explained here http:// aniefer.blogspot.com/2009/06/using-deltapack-in-eclipse-35.h tml but since this I cannot export even in the native platform, getting an error that says that org.eclipse.equinox.launcher cannot be found.
Now, I've got the needing to export this project as soon as possible to win32 platform, anybody can provide me some hints on how to proceed?

Thanks
Re: Problem exporting a product [message #513781 is a reply to message #513279] Thu, 11 February 2010 09:48 Go to previous message
Luca Ferrari is currently offline Luca FerrariFriend
After a few hours of headache I found that the wrong delta pack was installed: I was using the 3.5 delta pack with the 3.5.1 eclipse. So I downloaded the right delta pack and installed it into the running target platform, and the export of the product finished well.
Previous Topic:Including source code in site build from UI
Next Topic:Problem exporting a product
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:32:19 GMT 2024