Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » GMF Xpand migration
GMF Xpand migration [message #508420] Mon, 18 January 2010 17:45 Go to next message
Muksor  is currently offline Muksor Friend
Hi,

I'm trying to migrate templates using the Migration How To (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Xpand_Migration_howto#Migration_ Tool). There are a lot of errors like this during the migration:

[Definition not found] -
Couldn't find definition xpt::providers::extensions::extensions for type GenDiagram : EXPAND xpt::providers::extensions::extensions FOR editorGen.diagram

Is there something to do consider the .xpt files? Do I have to set up or adjust something bevor the migration? I have already created the .xpand-root file.

Thanks for any help!
Muksor
Re: GMF Xpand migration [message #508512 is a reply to message #508420] Tue, 19 January 2010 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

I've done the migration a time ago and I have also posted on that.

in fact, some templates had moved. It can explain why it didn't find the definition.

Regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Re: GMF Xpand migration [message #508772 is a reply to message #508512] Wed, 20 January 2010 09:46 Go to previous message
Muksor  is currently offline Muksor Friend
OK, thanks. I'll try to find out, if the structure of the templates folder has been changed (I'm expanding an existing project).

One more question: which structure should have the templates folder?
Let's take an example: "Couldn't find the definition xpt::diagram::preferences::extensions::extensions for type GenDiagram". There should be the following folder in the templates folder:
- xpt
-- diagram
--- preferences
And in the preferences folder should be a file "extensions" with a define "extensions". Am I right?

Regards
Muksor
Previous Topic:About adding child node?
Next Topic:Reprensentation problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:08:41 GMT 2024