Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How to add validation markers in live mode
How to add validation markers in live mode [message #503231] Fri, 11 December 2009 13:40 Go to next message
Baptiste Mesta is currently offline Baptiste MestaFriend
Hello.

I don't know if it's the best place to post this but I can't find a way to put validation markers on my objects in live mode.

It's working in batch mode because i'm calling the generated runValidation form ValidateAction wich contains a createMarkers function.

In live mode my contraints on the model are called (and return error status) but no markers are created.

I'm calling runValidation in my generated save function from DocumentProvider but i'd like to have a live validation.

Is there a way to refresh markers when EMF perform live validation?

Thank you in advance!

[Updated on: Fri, 11 December 2009 13:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to add validation markers in live mode [message #503242 is a reply to message #503231] Fri, 11 December 2009 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baptiste Mesta is currently offline Baptiste MestaFriend
mmm each time I post something in this forum i found the solution just a little after.

I just found that a validationListener extension point can be set to listen validations on the model.

I just need to update my markers now.

Thank you anyway Smile

Re: How to add validation markers in live mode [message #524749 is a reply to message #503242] Fri, 02 April 2010 09:53 Go to previous message
Elhamlaoui Mahmoud is currently offline Elhamlaoui MahmoudFriend
Hi,

ive got the same problem as yours, iwa able the run a batch validation but i couldnt do it for the live one, any ideas ?
Previous Topic:ModelingAssistantProvider error
Next Topic:todo en uno
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:01:26 GMT 2024