Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » "EMF Model" missing from New wizard(I feel as if I am losing it ;-()
"EMF Model" missing from New wizard [message #502159] Sun, 06 December 2009 18:56 Go to next message
Joel Rosi-Schwartz is currently offline Joel Rosi-SchwartzFriend
Hi,

I have a brand new out of the box eclipse-modeling-galileo-SR1 installation. I gave created a new Empty EMF Project and populated it with some Jave file from the EMF book examples to test what is happening. When I try to launch the "New => Eclipse Modeling Framework => EMF Model" I find that it is not there.

A sceeenshot is attached.

I am running on OS X 10.6.2. I have Googled to no avail. Please do not tell me that it is Alzheimer Sad

Thanks,
Joel

[Updated on: Sun, 06 December 2009 18:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: "EMF Model" missing from New wizard [message #502160 is a reply to message #502159] Sun, 06 December 2009 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, tried to attach a screenshot, but that is not working for me either. Simply not my day Smile
Re: "EMF Model" missing from New wizard [message #502171 is a reply to message #502159] Sun, 06 December 2009 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Joel,

Maybe try to enable all capabilities; perhaps it's been filtered...

Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a brand new out of the box eclipse-modeling-galileo-SR1
> installation. I gave created a new Empty EMF Project and populated it
> with some Jave file from the EMF book examples to test what is
> happening. When I try to launch the "New => Eclipse Modeling Framework
> => EMF Model" I find that it is not there.
>
> A sceeenshot is attached.
>
> I am running on OS X 10.6.2. I have Googled to no avail. Please do not
> tell me that it is Alzheimer :(
>
> Thanks,
> Joel

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: "EMF Model" missing from New wizard [message #502194 is a reply to message #502171] Mon, 07 December 2009 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ed,
Good idea, but no joy. Only "Classic update" was filtered. In fact there are no EMF specific capabilities on the list. Is that correct or the core of the isssue? Also strange is the "Capabilities" shows up twice under General, one right after the other. The lists are the same, but that seems odd to me.

Joel
Re: "EMF Model" missing from New wizard [message #502315 is a reply to message #502194] Mon, 07 December 2009 16:43 Go to previous message
Well I feel thoroughly foolish Embarrassed . After spending far too much time with this, I finally realised that the name of the item has changed from "EMF Model" to "EMF Model Generator" in Galileo. I just got it stuck in my head that was a a different feature. Sigh... possibly I should check out this Alzheimer thing Confused
Previous Topic:Re: [teneo] Issues adding additional indexes to my entity using @Index
Next Topic:XML schema unique constraints
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 19:49:22 GMT 2024