Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » which part of the generated code that handles "delete from model" while editing diagram
which part of the generated code that handles "delete from model" while editing diagram [message #499088] Thu, 19 November 2009 18:46 Go to next message
Bo Liu is currently offline Bo LiuFriend
Hi All,

I manage to costomize some property tables for the links in my diagrams. Each row of the table shows the property of one element contained by the link. I kind of like this solution, but there's problem while deleting the link.

Each object contained by the link has a Ereferences from one node, when I delete the link, all the contained objects are also deleted, but the references from the nodes still shows the reference to the deleted objects, and the editor will annotate the problem when validating the diagram.

What I want to do is find out the code that handles the deletion of the links and add some manual code to remove the reference to the deleted object.

Could you please tell me which part of the generated code handles the delete of diagram elements? That will be much of my appreciation.

Kind Regards

Liu Bo
Re: which part of the generated code that handles "delete from model" while editing diagra [message #500828 is a reply to message #499088] Sun, 29 November 2009 11:52 Go to previous message
Alex Shatalin is currently offline Alex ShatalinFriend
Hello Bo,

See handleNotificationEvent()/refreshChildren() methods in an EditPart of
the parent element one being deleted.

-----------------
Alex Shatalin
Previous Topic:Dynamic Attributes in GMF editor
Next Topic:Trace plug-in
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:55:21 GMT 2024