Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Connection moves diagram on click
Connection moves diagram on click [message #499029] Thu, 19 November 2009 15:22 Go to next message
Artur Kronenberg is currently offline Artur KronenbergFriend
Hi,

I am trying to deactivate the reveal functionailty in GMF for revealing a connection. It seems to me that a click on a connection in the diagram tries to move the window, so the connection is in the down-right corner.

I was thinking that there might be an edit policiy responsible for this behaviour but looking at the Edit Policies installed on my connection didn't really give me a hint on what or if to unsinstall any edit policy.

Did someone already did this and could give a hint on where to look?

Best,
Artur
Re: Connection moves diagram on click [message #505968 is a reply to message #499029] Tue, 05 January 2010 16:42 Go to previous message
Artur Kronenberg is currently offline Artur KronenbergFriend
Hi,

so I did some debuggin and it seems like the Graphical Viewer is responsible for this behaviour right away.

I don't know if I missed something, but this seems to not be a matter of just removing an edit policy for selection. Also, I did not have access to the point of revealing, so I would have to rewrite the whole GraphicalViewer in order to stop this behaviour (which will most likely result in a lot of other bugs). So I don't think I want to try this approach.

Is there anyone who tried to do something similar? Help is greatly appreciated Smile
Previous Topic:Integrate own Gef in GMF
Next Topic:Emf compare / merge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:42:55 GMT 2024