Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Searching for RCP software architects for meaningful work(Would you like to work in a team of scientists in europe's biggest research company and do something meaningful?)
Searching for RCP software architects for meaningful work [message #495796] Fri, 06 November 2009 08:21 Go to next message
michael.blunk is currently offline michael.blunkFriend
IMPORTANT: The job described here is no longer available. Thank you all for sending your applications.
All the best,
Michael

Hi,
there is a job available for a software developer at the Fraunhofer IWES, Bremerhaven, Germany. At IWES (Fraunhofer Institute for wind energy and Energy Systems technology) we develop software that will make it possible to design better wind turbines in the future.
Some of the advantages that might be important for you:

• You contribute to the battle against global warming
  • You work in a team with intelligent, nice and enthusiastic colleagues
  • You have the change to do your Ph.D. in the course of your work, if your qualification if adequate
  • You work in a non-profit company, which has a very positive impact on the office climate

To be honest, you will not get that well paid as if you were working for a bank. Payment is OK, but not fantastic. But, on the other hand, we don't want anyone here with us, who's greatest concern is money.
If you have questions, or if you are generally interested, just write me some lines.

Have a nice day,
Michael

[Updated on: Wed, 23 December 2009 06:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Searching for RCP software architects for meaningful work [message #499091 is a reply to message #495796] Thu, 19 November 2009 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lan Phan is currently offline Lan PhanFriend
Hi Michael,

Your project is very interesting to me. Can you contact me via my email?
quoclan@gmail.com

See you later.
Re: Searching for RCP software architects for meaningful work [message #499256 is a reply to message #499091] Fri, 20 November 2009 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Solution Tweak is currently offline Solution TweakFriend
Hi Mike

I have extensive experience in java/J2EE and Eclipse technologies. I don't have Germany work permit. If your institute is willing to sponsor me work permit, i am willing to work.

Contact Details:
Email: solution.tweak@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Searching for RCP software architects for meaningful work [message #499355 is a reply to message #495796] Sat, 21 November 2009 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sergey is currently offline sergeyFriend
Hi! Very Interested!
I am very experienced java and eclipse developer and I've worked in space industry and energetics is my theme.
My email:
sergey@dirsync.net
Re: Searching for RCP software architects for meaningful work [message #503612 is a reply to message #495796] Mon, 14 December 2009 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miles Parker is currently offline Miles ParkerFriend
Hi Michael,

You don't have contact information here, but I'd like to discuss some potential for collaboration with you. Please contact me directly at milesparker [...] gmail.com.

Miles
Eclipse AMP Project (Incubation) Lead
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/milestparker
http://milesparker.blogspot.com/
Re: Searching for RCP software architects for meaningful work [message #504888 is a reply to message #495796] Wed, 23 December 2009 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim Usaty is currently offline Tim UsatyFriend
Hi, Michael!

Would you mind sending me a bit more information about your project? Is it possible to participate in your project remotely?

my e-mail: mailto:tusaty@inttrust.ru
Thanks!

Re: Searching for RCP software architects for meaningful work [message #505115 is a reply to message #504888] Sun, 27 December 2009 04:45 Go to previous message
Madhu Samuel is currently offline Madhu SamuelFriend
Hi Michael,

I would like to know more details about the project. Also, could you let me know whether I can participate from a remote location?

Please contact me madhusamuel//gmail//com

Previous Topic:[well paid] Job with Eclipse
Next Topic:Searching for RCP software architects for meaningful work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 00:15:47 GMT 2024