Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » CorrelationSet(How to use correlationSet via editor)
CorrelationSet [message #495018] Tue, 03 November 2009 14:47 Go to next message
Stefano Tranquillini is currently offline Stefano TranquilliniFriend
Hi all.
there's a tutorial or a guide that teach how to use the correlation via the ide?

thanks in advance.
Re: CorrelationSet [message #499508 is a reply to message #495018] Mon, 23 November 2009 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grid.qian  is currently offline grid.qian Friend
I think no.
But at first you need to know what is correlationset and correlation of bpel.
After this, you may click '+' on the Palette view to generate a correlation set and set the properties of the correlationset in the properties view. Then you may use it in the element, such as receive, reply, invoke and so on. Choose a receive element, in the properties view, Correlation tab, you can do it.

Grid
Re: CorrelationSet [message #519260 is a reply to message #499508] Mon, 08 March 2010 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
i retake to use BPEL and correlation.
but how can i use the propertyAlias by the editor?i think that it doesn't work, i'm not able to select the parts of a message as field for the correlation. (the propertyAlias).

Someone can help me?

for a better understanding i proceed in this way:
via the pallete i add a correlationSet element.
I specify a new property clicking on add (in property view of correlation set).
I insert the name (id_correlation) and the type (string).
Now i will have to define the alias, right? So i click on Aliases and new, now i have to select the data type. Well, i click on browse, i found my message type (used inside the BPEL) then i select it and click ok.
In this point i will have to see the message structure and then i will be able to select the part of the message that i want to use. Well, this is not possible, the DataType still remains on (none) like if i haven't select any type of message.
Is my fault? Or is a bug?
Re: CorrelationSet [message #559989 is a reply to message #519260] Mon, 20 September 2010 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tom Zaranek is currently offline Tom ZaranekFriend
I am encountering the same problem. Anyone willing to share their experience with correlation sets in Eclipse BPEL designer?
Re: CorrelationSet [message #559994 is a reply to message #559989] Mon, 20 September 2010 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, you have to do all by hand for the moment.
at least in this way you are sure that all is right defined.
http://diazdeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/09/correlation-with-b pel.html
Re: CorrelationSet [message #560046 is a reply to message #495018] Mon, 20 September 2010 23:03 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi all,

The BPEL Designer still has a few "warts" when it comes to managing correlation properties and especially <property> and <propertyAlias> definitions in WSDLs. But the good news is, we're working on it! If you think it's important, please vote for bug 325808

Bob
Previous Topic:Understanding the BPEL Validator
Next Topic:Develop new plugins from the BPEL designer source code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:52:24 GMT 2024