Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » EPF - Templates and tools
EPF - Templates and tools [message #493054] Thu, 22 October 2009 20:37 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hi, I want to add a template to a process or to a task, and see it in the publication; but I can only see it if I add the template to a Work Product. How can I do to see a template in a process (in the guidance section)?

And I also want to know where can I add a tool to see it in the publication (in which elements)?

Thanks!
Re: EPF - Templates and tools [message #531101 is a reply to message #493054] Mon, 03 May 2010 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryoko is currently offline RyokoFriend
Hello, I have " Eclipse Process Framework Composer Version: 1.5.0.1 Build Label: 20081027-1724 " and I need To add to a Work products the link of one a file to add a TEMPLATE They might explain to me how to do it, I do not find in any side a button to add link or something like that. I need to raise this file of control yourself in order that my work product remains complete. In his time thank you very much
Re: EPF - Templates and tools [message #599371 is a reply to message #493054] Mon, 03 May 2010 17:23 Go to previous message
Ryoko is currently offline RyokoFriend
Hello, I have " Eclipse Process Framework Composer Version: 1.5.0.1 Build Label: 20081027-1724 " and I need To add to a Work products the link of one a file to add a TEMPLATE They might explain to me how to do it, I do not find in any side a button to add link or something like that. I need to raise this file of control yourself in order that my work product remains complete. In his time thank you very much
Previous Topic:why base task and assign task?
Next Topic:Tailoring the looks of the published web site
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:50:23 GMT 2024