Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Opening: Experienced Eclipse Developer (Telecommute)(Seeking candidates for Genuitec's Pulse team versed in delivering RCP applications)
icon2.gif  Opening: Experienced Eclipse Developer (Telecommute) [message #491779] Thu, 15 October 2009 18:54 Go to next message
Tim Webb is currently offline Tim WebbFriend
Genuitec is growing its Pulse product development team. We are seeking full-time and contract Eclipse plugin developers with strong RCP and SWT/JFace development experience. An understanding of software delivery in Eclipse is preferred. Pulse is a suite of software delivery, workspace management and team enablement products.

This position does not require relocation; high-speed reliable Internet connection required for telecommuting. Candidates must be able to attend meetings held during normal business hours in GMT-6.

Please send your resume and experience details to:
employment (at) genuitec (dot) com

Requirements
1) Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse 3.x+; preferably 3.4 and beyond
2) Minimum 2 years professional Eclipse plugin development experience
3) Experience developing Eclipse-based user interfaces with SWT/JFace
4) Familiarity with Eclipse software distribution (update sites and p2) a plus
5) Must have strong English verbal and writing skills
6) Must be highly collaborative, pragmatic and delivery focused

About Genuitec
Genuitec L.L.C. (www.genuitec.com) is an Eclipse technology company offering innovative Eclipse-based technology products, training, and consulting services. Genuitec joined the Eclipse Foundation early in 2003 and actively participates in steering the strategy and direction of the Eclipse organization and is a member of the Eclipse Foundation's board of directors. Genuitec L.L.C. was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

About Pulse
Pulse (www.poweredbypulse.com) is the leading Eclipse provisioning software allowing the installation and management of collections of software including providing team-sharing capabilities for loosely or tightly organized teams. Pulse Private Label provides an in-house option for enterprises to deploy massive Eclipse-based software deployments. Pulse is being used by individuals to manage their development stacks to small collaborative teams to companies deploying software to hundreds of thousands of desktops.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 October 2009 20:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Opening: Experienced Eclipse Developer (Telecommute) [message #492767 is a reply to message #491779] Wed, 21 October 2009 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jasmin  is currently offline jasmin Friend
Hi Tim,

Is the position still open ?

Thank You.
Re: Opening: Experienced Eclipse Developer (Telecommute) [message #492806 is a reply to message #492767] Wed, 21 October 2009 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim Webb is currently offline Tim WebbFriend
Jasmin,

Yes it is. We are actively interviewing candidates now -- if you would like to be considered, please submit your resume as soon as possible to employment (at) genuitec (dot) com

Cheers!
Tim
Re: Opening: Experienced Eclipse Developer (Telecommute) [message #492809 is a reply to message #492806] Wed, 21 October 2009 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jasmin  is currently offline jasmin Friend
Hi Tim,

I have just sent you my actual profile with my resume.
Please let me know your feedback on my email id.

Thank You.
Re: Opening: Experienced Eclipse Developer (Telecommute) [message #493207 is a reply to message #492806] Fri, 23 October 2009 15:50 Go to previous message
Kim Winz is currently offline Kim WinzFriend
Tim,

I just submitted my resume for this position, and look forward to hearing from your team.

Regards,

Kim
Previous Topic:Lead Tools Engineer Wanted
Next Topic:Opening: Experienced Eclipse Developer (Telecommute)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 16:27:44 GMT 2024