Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Creating a Connection(Polyline dosnt follow the Mouse and sticks in upper left Corner)
Creating a Connection [message #491544] Wed, 14 October 2009 23:14 Go to next message
Oliver Doerler is currently offline Oliver DoerlerFriend
Hi,

when i start to create a connection and do the first click onto my node, the line appears in the upper left corner. You can see that on the screen i added. After clicking onto the target node the connection appears correct...

My first idea was that maybe the EditPart of my diagram RootNode provides a anchor in the upper left... but i didnt implement somthing in that direction.

Maybe somebody has a idea where i could search? Btw. searching... i tried to use the search-function of this forum, but how can i search just in one category or just in titles of the threads?

Thank you very much!
Olli

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5026/connectionscreen.png
Re: Creating a Connection [message #491644 is a reply to message #491544] Thu, 15 October 2009 11:23 Go to previous message
Oliver Doerler is currently offline Oliver DoerlerFriend
Hi,

i found the Problem! For my EditParts i extended the AbstractGraphicalEditPart Class but didnt mention the NodeEditPart Interface. Sad

Sorry for bottering you.

Olli
Previous Topic:Shape Example with FlowLayout
Next Topic:Hook for GMF editor startup?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:04:44 GMT 2024