Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Changing eclipse icon
Changing eclipse icon [message #491442] Wed, 14 October 2009 15:11 Go to next message
Vitaliy Volevach is currently offline Vitaliy VolevachFriend
Hello,

is it possible to change the icon of the main eclipse window when a
custom perspective is selected?

Regards,
Vitaliy
Re: Changing eclipse icon [message #493081 is a reply to message #491442] Fri, 23 October 2009 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anthony Do is currently offline Anthony DoFriend
1. "org.eclipse.core.runtime.products" extension point can help u to branding your product.

2. u need to modify the config.ini file in the configuration directory to let the eclipse know that
u want to start your own product.

3. I think u want this: after eclipse started, choose "perspective A" then window image
shows up with a.gif. and choose "perspective B" shows b.gif. If u want this, I dont know how.
If u figure it out, plz post a solution here, Smile
Re: Changing eclipse icon [message #602819 is a reply to message #491442] Fri, 23 October 2009 03:06 Go to previous message
Anthony Do is currently offline Anthony DoFriend
1. "org.eclipse.core.runtime.products" extension point can help u to branding your product.

2. u need to modify the config.ini file in the configuration directory to let the eclipse know that
u want to start your own product.

3. I think u want this: after eclipse started, choose "perspective A" then window image
shows up with a.gif. and choose "perspective B" shows b.gif. If u want this, I dont know how.
If u figure it out, plz post a solution here, :)
Previous Topic:Cannot export RCP app
Next Topic:Plugin classpath problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:37:03 GMT 2024