Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Babel » Langpack build status
Langpack build status [message #490722] Fri, 09 October 2009 20:03 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hi, I am a new Babel user. I see that the last official Langpacks were build on June 20...but there are nightly langpacks available as well, with the caveat that the nightly lang packs are untested. Does anyone know when the next official "blessed" set of lang packs will be posted?

Marco
Re: Langpack build status [message #492257 is a reply to message #490722] Mon, 19 October 2009 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse Webmaster is currently offline Eclipse WebmasterFriend
On 10/09/2009 04:03 PM, marcodamico@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hi, I am a new Babel user. I see that the last official Langpacks were
> build on June 20...but there are nightly langpacks available as well,
> with the caveat that the nightly lang packs are untested. Does anyone
> know when the next official "blessed" set of lang packs will be posted?
> Marco

Hi,

I have made a release candidate for a newer build. We'll try to get a
new release out soon. You can help us test RC1 here:

Language pack ZIPs:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_pac ks/RC1/

Update site:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/test-updates/RC1/

I believe the update site doesn't have p2 metadata yet, so it may be
slow in Eclipse.
Re: Langpack build status [message #492463 is a reply to message #492257] Tue, 20 October 2009 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kit Lo is currently offline Kit LoFriend
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/test-updates/RC1/ now contains the p2 metadata.
Re: Langpack build status [message #492979 is a reply to message #492463] Thu, 22 October 2009 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Werner Keil is currently offline Werner KeilFriend
Thanks, hoping to give it a try soon with Galileo SP1.

I just distributed to an RCP project with its own P2 launcher and build tools. The P2 repository once contained the "artifacts.jar" and "content.jar" but now those files are directly as .xml.

We may not build that P2 launcher on a daily basis using Hudson but technically it's possible. Any idea, if something similar was also possible for Babel, or would this require preconditions like a new "Athena" based infrastructure?

Werner
Re: Langpack build status [message #579966 is a reply to message #492257] Tue, 20 October 2009 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kit Lo is currently offline Kit LoFriend
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/babel/test-updates/RC1/ now contains the p2 metadata.
Re: Langpack build status [message #579985 is a reply to message #492463] Thu, 22 October 2009 14:57 Go to previous message
Werner Keil is currently offline Werner KeilFriend
Thanks, hoping to give it a try soon with Galileo SP1.

I just distributed to an RCP project with its own P2 launcher and build tools. The P2 repository once contained the "artifacts.jar" and "content.jar" but now those files are directly as .xml.

We may not build that P2 launcher on a daily basis using Hudson but technically it's possible. Any idea, if something similar was also possible for Babel, or would this require preconditions like a new "Athena" based infrastructure?

Werner
Previous Topic:Langpack build status
Next Topic:Lang pack avaliablility for documentation?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:25:27 GMT 2024