Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Xpand importing ecore model
Xpand importing ecore model [message #490187] Wed, 07 October 2009 17:51 Go to next message
Pedro G. is currently offline Pedro G.Friend
Hello everybody,

I'm kind of a newbie around xtext, xpand and xtend, I'm trying to use it in a modernization process involving CORBA's IDL.

I've succesfully imported my IDL metamodel in the form of an .ecore file (inside a project called IDLMM) in my xtext t2m transformation, and now I'm trying to use the generator (xpand) to generate code. The problem is that, although I was able to import that .ecore metamodel in the xtext grammar (import 'platform:/resource/IDL-MM/IDLMM.ecore' as IDL), I don't find the way to import that same metamodel in the generator project!. Could anyone bring some light around this surely naive problem?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro.
Re: Xpand importing ecore model [message #490250 is a reply to message #490187] Thu, 08 October 2009 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi

you have to put the ecore to your generator project's classpath. then you can import the epackages defined in the ecore file into your xpand templates / check files / xtend files

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Xpand importing ecore model [message #490421 is a reply to message #490250] Thu, 08 October 2009 15:38 Go to previous message
Pedro G. is currently offline Pedro G.Friend
Thanks so much!, it works now. I just copied the .ecore file inside the project, and it worked like a charm.
Previous Topic:Reading Multiple XML files with Xpand
Next Topic:Patch for <jet.compile> (<jet.compile2) gives null pointer exceptions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:17:43 GMT 2024