Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Jeasyopc and rcp (Property file javafish.clients.opc.JCustomOpc doesn't exist. System terminated.)(Property file javafish.clients.opc.JCustomOpc doesn't exist. System terminated.)
Jeasyopc and rcp (Property file javafish.clients.opc.JCustomOpc doesn't exist. System terminated.) [message #488968] Wed, 30 September 2009 23:28 Go to next message
Tosin  is currently offline Tosin Friend
When i run my application as a product i receive the above error of JCustomOpc property file missing, however, when i run a test class as java application everything works fine.
Basically, in my application, i use the following jars:
JFreeChart, MySql driver and jeasyopc. for all these jars, i created a separate plugins and exposed them. Everything works fine except for the jeasyopc (jcustomopc property file) which doesn't work in the standalone application.
I'll appreaciate someone with experience on this to help out.

Many thanks
Tosin.
Re: Jeasyopc and rcp (Property file javafish.clients.opc.JCustomOpc doesn't exist. System terminated [message #489488 is a reply to message #488968] Sat, 03 October 2009 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tosin  is currently offline Tosin Friend
I already solved the problem. thank u. Tosin
Re: Jeasyopc and rcp (Property file javafish.clients.opc.JCustomOpc doesn't exist. System terminated [message #491546 is a reply to message #488968] Wed, 14 October 2009 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
there is a file named JCustomOpc.properties. Put in the folder that contains the JCustomOpc.class. There seems to be some additional information in the properties file that is needed during execution.
Re: Jeasyopc and rcp (Property file javafish.clients.opc.JCustomOpc doesn't exist. System terminated [message #532114 is a reply to message #489488] Fri, 07 May 2010 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
HI ~!How did you do it?? I get the same problem. thank you
Re: Jeasyopc and rcp (Property file javafish.clients.opc.JCustomOpc doesn't exist. System terminated [message #825771 is a reply to message #489488] Wed, 21 March 2012 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yangjie Missing nameFriend
How do you solve this problem, please help me.
I have the same problem as you had, could you give me the details about the solution.
Thank you very much!
Re: Jeasyopc and rcp (Property file javafish.clients.opc.JCustomOpc doesn't exist. System terminated [message #1791789 is a reply to message #825771] Thu, 05 July 2018 10:48 Go to previous message
MADHUSUDHAN REDDY GURRAM is currently offline MADHUSUDHAN REDDY GURRAMFriend
Jeasyopc and rcp (Property file javafish.clients.opc.JCustomOpc doesn't exist. System terminated

Can anyone help this
Previous Topic:Eclipse not running Activator from latest installed plugin.
Next Topic:Hello World - Cannot create pty
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:16:22 GMT 2024