Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Memory Analyzer (MAT) » Direct contact need
Direct contact need [message #488773] Wed, 30 September 2009 08:45 Go to next message
bjprog  is currently offline bjprog Friend
I've been using and testing as well the MAT for last few weeks, I have a quite long list of topics that I'd like to present to and discuss with the developers (Krum? Andreas?). But because of a BUG (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=290545) I just cannot send any private messages, so please contat me back directly through my email (forum-nick @ googlemail.com).

Cheers,
bjprog
Re: Direct contact need [message #488879 is a reply to message #488773] Wed, 30 September 2009 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew Johnson is currently offline Andrew JohnsonFriend
Why can't you just post your questions and observations publicly on this newsgroup or Bugzilla? That way other people can add their comments too.

Memory Analyzer is an open source project, so to be useful to us all contributions must be under the Eclipse Public License.

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/
Re: Direct contact need [message #490884 is a reply to message #488879] Mon, 12 October 2009 09:05 Go to previous message
bjprog  is currently offline bjprog Friend
I wanted to contact the afaik "main" developers to get things done faster and directly, also because my forum-account doesn't work properly and because there is as good as no life on this forum...

And there is another reason - I've made my notices in German... and I'm to lazy to translate it... Wink

But you're right - I can put the stuff here... and hope for some feedback... If I find some time I'll try to do it... somewhen....
Previous Topic:test
Next Topic:File monitoring tool
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:23:36 GMT 2024