Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » COBOL » Natural & Adabas plugin
Natural & Adabas plugin [message #469373] Wed, 19 April 2006 18:00 Go to next message
Marcelo is currently offline MarceloFriend
Someone know about have a plugin for Natural Programing Language?

Regards

Pecenin
Re: Natural & Adabas plugin [message #469665 is a reply to message #469373] Mon, 18 February 2008 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wendell Nichols is currently offline Wendell NicholsFriend
Marcelo wrote:
> Someone know about have a plugin for Natural Programing Language?
>
> Regards
>
> Pecenin
>
>
For recent versions of Natural Software AG provides its own eclipse
based ide (not sure if it is a plugin or the whole dist). Furthermore,
I think you can download it from their site...
wcn
Re: Natural & Adabas plugin [message #871144 is a reply to message #469373] Fri, 11 May 2012 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asif khan is currently offline asif khanFriend
well dear its precise and acurate information is present on software ag site there i uploaded information about natural adabas plugin
Re: Natural & Adabas plugin [message #871361 is a reply to message #871144] Sat, 12 May 2012 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have also search on software ag and and i got informations about plugin from other senior members
Re: Natural & Adabas plugin [message #871362 is a reply to message #469373] Sat, 12 May 2012 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 12 May 2012 12:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Natural & Adabas plugin [message #888485 is a reply to message #469373] Mon, 18 June 2012 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fizza Ali is currently offline Fizza AliFriend
Plug-ins enable customizing the functionality of an application.Initially managers lose the visibility they need to ensure end-user satisfaction and attainment of revenue goals. To increase visibility of the customer experience and reduce the risks associated with online service delivery, organizations need an end-to-end business-oriented monitoring tool.

Software AG is currently developing the strategy for integrating web methods "Optimize" business activity monitoring (BAM) tool to provide an end-to-end holistic perspective of natural & adabas.
Re: Natural & Adabas plugin [message #1808067 is a reply to message #469373] Sun, 16 June 2019 18:30 Go to previous message
Toni Petrov is currently offline Toni PetrovFriend
There isn't a plugin for Adabas & Natural as far as I know. There is an Eclipse-based environment which is called NaturalONE, though, which has the same GUI and wizards as Eclipse.
It is now the default development environment for Natural programming and can be freely downloaded from here http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/communities/public/adanat/products/naturalone/downloads-community-edition/index.html

There's also a version as a docker image.

Previous Topic:how to make COBOL run on Windows 10 ?
Next Topic:Survey for COBOL Practices
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:07:57 GMT 2024