Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Making table column fill page width
Making table column fill page width [message #467593] Wed, 01 February 2006 16:59 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: alexixlebaulois.yahoo.fr

Hi,

I'm using FormToolkit to create tables and TableWrapData for layout. What I'd like is to set my columns width automatically fill the width of the composite that contain the table, according to a percentage if it's possible (e.g. column #1 takes 10% of the composite width)...

Alexis
Re: Making table column fill page width [message #467658 is a reply to message #467593] Fri, 03 February 2006 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend

I'm not fixed on the layout manager, I could also use GridLayout
Re: Making table column fill page width [message #467716 is a reply to message #467658] Sat, 04 February 2006 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick is currently offline NickFriend
i don't know if this is any help, but take a look at this
code snippet. it resizes columns when the table resizes...

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.swt.sni ppets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet77.java?rev=HEAD&a mp;content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

hope it helps,

cheers,
nick

alexixlebaulois schrieb:
> I'm not fixed on the layout manager, I could also use GridLayout
Re: Making table column fill page width [message #467766 is a reply to message #467716] Mon, 06 February 2006 10:47 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend

thank you, I'll read the snippet
Previous Topic:Double-clicking in a file-open dialog causes a mouse up event in the parent shel
Next Topic:Problems with Table(Viewer) and Columns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:29:06 GMT 2024