Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » M5 only runs on JDK1.5+ ?
M5 only runs on JDK1.5+ ? [message #39950] Mon, 23 July 2007 06:49 Go to next message
Setya Nugdjaja is currently offline Setya NugdjajaFriend
Messages: 567
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

I've tried M5 and it seems to be running on JDK1.5 only, when I switch to
1.4 it throws NoSuchMethodException on java.math.BigDecimal class.

Regards,

Setya
Re: M5 only runs on JDK1.5+ ? [message #39981 is a reply to message #39950] Mon, 23 July 2007 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: fappel.innoopract.com

Hi,

that seems to be my mistake. Not long ago I had a machine crash and had to
switch to a new one. I did not install 1.4 as a possible VM yet. So the 1.5
method may slipped in. I will have a look at that...

Ciao
Frank


"Setya" <jsetya@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:35d999a1dc45914a99e9bc59138bd228$1@www.eclipse.org...
> Hi,
>
> I've tried M5 and it seems to be running on JDK1.5 only, when I switch to
> 1.4 it throws NoSuchMethodException on java.math.BigDecimal class.
>
> Regards,
>
> Setya
>
Re: M5 only runs on JDK1.5+ ? [message #40104 is a reply to message #39981] Mon, 23 July 2007 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: fappel.innoopract.com

Hi,

I switched now to 1.4 using the CVS checkout, but it compiles and runs
perfectly. If it's not too much work, could you provide me with the
stacktrace of the NoSuchMethodException that occurs at your system, please?

Ciao
Frank

"Frank Appel" <fappel@innoopract.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:f81osl$r16$1@build.eclipse.org...
> Hi,
>
> that seems to be my mistake. Not long ago I had a machine crash and had to
> switch to a new one. I did not install 1.4 as a possible VM yet. So the
> 1.5 method may slipped in. I will have a look at that...
>
> Ciao
> Frank
>
>
> "Setya" <jsetya@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:35d999a1dc45914a99e9bc59138bd228$1@www.eclipse.org...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've tried M5 and it seems to be running on JDK1.5 only, when I switch to
>> 1.4 it throws NoSuchMethodException on java.math.BigDecimal class.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Setya
>>
>
>
Re: M5 only runs on JDK1.5+ ? [message #40191 is a reply to message #40104] Tue, 24 July 2007 04:29 Go to previous message
Setya Nugdjaja is currently offline Setya NugdjajaFriend
Messages: 567
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

> I switched now to 1.4 using the CVS checkout, but it compiles and runs
> perfectly. If it's not too much work, could you provide me with the
> stacktrace of the NoSuchMethodException that occurs at your system, please?

Sure Frank,

Here's the stacktrace:

Jul 24, 2007 11:28:05 AM org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler handle
WARNING: Error for /rap
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.math.BigDecimal.<init>(I)V
at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.graphics.DefaultFontSizeStorage.set StoreSize(Unknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.graphics.DefaultFontSizeStorage.<clinit >(Unknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.graphics.FontSizeStorageRegistry.ob tain(Unknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.graphics.FontSizeProbeStore.getProb eList(Unknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.graphics.FontSizeCalculator.writeSt artupJSProbe(Unknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.widgets.displaykit.DisplayLCA.jsApp Initialization(Unknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.widgets.displaykit.DisplayLCA.write AppScript(Unknown
Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.lifecycle.DisplayUtil.writeAppScript(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.servlet.IndexTemplate.getAppScript(U nknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.servlet.IndexTemplate.getTemplateStr eam(Unknown
Source)
at com.w4t.engine.service.BrowserSurvey.load(Unknown Source)
at com.w4t.engine.service.BrowserSurvey.renderScript(Unknown Source)
at com.w4t.engine.service.BrowserSurvey.sendBrowserSurvey(Unkno wn Source)
at com.w4t.engine.service.FormRequestServiceHandler.service(Unk nown
Source)
at
com.w4t.engine.service.ServiceManager$HandlerDispatcher.serv ice(Unknown
Source)
at com.w4t.engine.W4TDelegate.doPost(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.servlet.RequestHandler.service(Unkno wn Source)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.internal.ServletManager$Se rvletWrapper.service(Unknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistratio n.handleRequest(Unknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.proce ssAlias(Unknown
Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.servi ce(Unknown
Source)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.internal.HttpServerManager$In ternalHttpServiceServlet.service(Unknown
Source)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder .java:428)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.dispatch(ServletHan dler.java:677)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandl er.java:568)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:909)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java: 820)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.ja va:986)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:8 37)
at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListe ner.java:245)
at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:3 57)
at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:5 34)


Best Regards,

Setya
Previous Topic:Problems opening rap in different browser windows
Next Topic:pack() in JavaScript - how?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Jul 25 05:15:45 GMT 2024

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.03787 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top