Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Problems deploying RAP on Tomcat
Problems deploying RAP on Tomcat [message #37325] Fri, 13 July 2007 12:47 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: user.domain.invalid

Hello all,
I'm a kind of newbie for Eclipse so I'm not so sure what I do wrong.
Recently I had to create a RAP application and everythin worked fine - I
ran it as an Equinox Framework as it is explained in the tutorial. I
tried to deploy my project and a Hello Rap World project on Tomcat but
I'm getting mistakes with both projects every time.( I followed strictly
the steps from the RAP Help under "War Deployment"). I work with RAP
M1.4 , eclipse 3.2.2 , apache-tomcat-6.0.10 and I have cheked out the
latest HEAD builds from the CVS of org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge and
the related projects needed to execute my build. I copy the content of
the build folder in the dir "webapps" of Tomcat and start the server.
When I write "ss" in the console a list of bundles appears and the
status of some of them is "INSTALLED", not "ACTIVE". In
<apache_tomcat_path>/work/Catalina/localhost/<my_rap_project_name >/eclipse/configuration
dir there is a log file created, whose content for the Hello World
Project is as follows:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_01
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments: -console

!ENTRY HelloWorld 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.600
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent.ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved.
Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle:
org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench; bundle-version="0.0.0"
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWor ker(BundleHost.java:294)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resu me(AbstractBundle.java:329)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBun dle(Framework.java:1046)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.r esumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:573)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.i ncFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:495)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.d oSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:275)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.d ispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:455)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEve nt(EventManager.java:189)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread .run(EventManager.java:291)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.803
!STACK 0
Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.servlet; version="2.3.0"
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWor ker(BundleHost.java:294)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resu me(AbstractBundle.java:329)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBun dle(Framework.java:1046)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.r esumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:573)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.i ncFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:495)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.d oSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:275)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.d ispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:455)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEve nt(EventManager.java:189)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread .run(EventManager.java:291)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.http.servletbridge 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.803
!STACK 0
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
!STACK 0
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

!ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.jface 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
!STACK 0
Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.rap.rwt;
bundle-version="1.0.0"
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

!ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.rwt 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
!STACK 0
Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.rap.w4t;
bundle-version="0.0.0"
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

!ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
!STACK 0
Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle:
org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry; bundle-version="0.0.0"
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

!ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.w4t 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.850
!STACK 0
Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.servlet;
version="[2.3.0,2.5.0)"
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.850
!MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:plugins/HelloWorld_1.0.0.jar/ was
not resolved.

!MESSAGE Bundle
initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry_1.0.0.200707 131156.jar/
was not resolved.

!MESSAGE Bundle
initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.http.servletbridge_1.0.0.2 00707131156.jar/
was not resolved.

!MESSAGE Bundle
initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet_1.0.0.2007071 31156.jar/
was not resolved.

!MESSAGE Bundle
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.jface_1.0.0.200706081749.jar/
was not resolved.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.865
!MESSAGE Bundle
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.rwt_1.0.0.200706081749.jar/
was not resolved.

!MESSAGE Bundle
initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench_1.0.0.20070608174 9.jar/
was not resolved.

!MESSAGE Bundle
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.w4t_1.0.0.200706081749.jar/
was not resolved.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Every time I make a new build different set of bundles can not be
resolved, though I do the same steps during the deployment.In the best
case OSGI starts normally except the
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servletbridge. Even when the http.servletbridge
is with status "ACTIVE" I have problems. Sometimes a dir "proxytemp" is
created in <apache_tomcat_path>/work/Catalina/localhost/<my_rap_project >
and no log file is produced, but again I can not start my project. All
I get is "The requested resource (ProxyServlet: /<my_project_name>/rap)
is not available." error message when visiting the page
http://localhost:<port>/<my_project_name>/rap . I've tried different
configurations of the ant builder but still without a success. I'm
almost sure that the problem is not coming from my project, because I
didn't succeeded in deloying even the rapdemo.war that I found in
org.eclipse.rap.demo.feature project. I haven't changed the Tomcat
configurations at all... I spent a week for that issue and read nearly
all posted articles concerning RAP deployment on Tomcat. Any ideas
what's going on?
Re: Problems deploying RAP on Tomcat [message #37428 is a reply to message #37325] Fri, 13 July 2007 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: jkrause.innoopract.com

This might be a problem with Servlet 2.5.

Please try to deploy the Equinox bridge application:

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/server/downloads/bridge.war

and access it with a url like http://localhost:8080/bridge/sp_test

If you experience the same problems as with RAP it is a Equinox
servletbridge issue. The bridge servlet is targeted for Servlet 2.3 and
2.4. The equinox bridge and RAP works for sure with Tomcat 5.5.

Jochen

user@domain.invalid wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm a kind of newbie for Eclipse so I'm not so sure what I do wrong.
> Recently I had to create a RAP application and everythin worked fine - I
> ran it as an Equinox Framework as it is explained in the tutorial. I
> tried to deploy my project and a Hello Rap World project on Tomcat but
> I'm getting mistakes with both projects every time.( I followed strictly
> the steps from the RAP Help under "War Deployment"). I work with RAP
> M1.4 , eclipse 3.2.2 , apache-tomcat-6.0.10 and I have cheked out the
> latest HEAD builds from the CVS of org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge and
> the related projects needed to execute my build. I copy the content of
> the build folder in the dir "webapps" of Tomcat and start the server.
> When I write "ss" in the console a list of bundles appears and the
> status of some of them is "INSTALLED", not "ACTIVE". In
> <apache_tomcat_path>/work/Catalina/localhost/<my_rap_project_name >/eclipse/configuration
> dir there is a log file created, whose content for the Hello World
> Project is as follows:
>
>
> //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////
>
> eclipse.buildId=unknown
> java.version=1.6.0_01
> java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
> BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
> Command-line arguments: -console
>
> !ENTRY HelloWorld 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.600
> !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent.ERROR
> !STACK 0
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved.
> Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle:
> org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench; bundle-version="0.0.0"
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWor ker(BundleHost.java:294)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resu me(AbstractBundle.java:329)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBun dle(Framework.java:1046)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.r esumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:573)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.i ncFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:495)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.d oSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:275)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.d ispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:455)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEve nt(EventManager.java:189)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread .run(EventManager.java:291)
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.803
> !STACK 0
> Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.servlet; version="2.3.0"
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWor ker(BundleHost.java:294)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resu me(AbstractBundle.java:329)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBun dle(Framework.java:1046)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.r esumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:573)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.i ncFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:495)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.d oSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:275)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.d ispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:455)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEve nt(EventManager.java:189)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread .run(EventManager.java:291)
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.http.servletbridge 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.803
> !STACK 0
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
> !STACK 0
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.jface 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
> !STACK 0
> Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.rap.rwt;
> bundle-version="1.0.0"
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.rwt 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
> !STACK 0
> Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.rap.w4t;
> bundle-version="0.0.0"
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
> !STACK 0
> org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry; bundle-version="0.0.0"
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.w4t 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.850
> !STACK 0
> Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.servlet;
> version="[2.3.0,2.5.0)"
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.850
> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:plugins/HelloWorld_1.0.0.jar/ was
> not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry_1.0.0.200707 131156.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.http.servletbridge_1.0.0.2 00707131156.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet_1.0.0.2007071 31156.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.jface_1.0.0.200706081749.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.865
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.rwt_1.0.0.200706081749.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench_1.0.0.20070608174 9.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.w4t_1.0.0.200706081749.jar/
> was not resolved.
> //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
>
>
> Every time I make a new build different set of bundles can not be
> resolved, though I do the same steps during the deployment.In the best
> case OSGI starts normally except the
> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servletbridge. Even when the http.servletbridge
> is with status "ACTIVE" I have problems. Sometimes a dir "proxytemp" is
> created in <apache_tomcat_path>/work/Catalina/localhost/<my_rap_project >
> and no log file is produced, but again I can not start my project. All
> I get is "The requested resource (ProxyServlet: /<my_project_name>/rap)
> is not available." error message when visiting the page
> http://localhost:<port>/<my_project_name>/rap . I've tried different
> configurations of the ant builder but still without a success. I'm
> almost sure that the problem is not coming from my project, because I
> didn't succeeded in deloying even the rapdemo.war that I found in
> org.eclipse.rap.demo.feature project. I haven't changed the Tomcat
> configurations at all... I spent a week for that issue and read nearly
> all posted articles concerning RAP deployment on Tomcat. Any ideas
> what's going on?
Re: Problems deploying RAP on Tomcat [message #38631 is a reply to message #37428] Tue, 17 July 2007 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnus Konze is currently offline Magnus KonzeFriend
Hi!
This looks very similar to my problem, that javax.servlet could not be
resolved
( http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.rap /msg00728.html).
If i deploy bridge.war and access it, a message appears saying "Servlet
delegate registered -
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.HttpServiceServlet". I believe this is
correct, isn't it?.
Magnus

Jochen Krause wrote:

> This might be a problem with Servlet 2.5.

> Please try to deploy the Equinox bridge application:

> http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/server/downloads/bridge.war

> and access it with a url like http://localhost:8080/bridge/sp_test

> If you experience the same problems as with RAP it is a Equinox
> servletbridge issue. The bridge servlet is targeted for Servlet 2.3 and
> 2.4. The equinox bridge and RAP works for sure with Tomcat 5.5.

> Jochen
Re: Problems deploying RAP on Tomcat [message #38798 is a reply to message #38631] Tue, 17 July 2007 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: user.domain.invalid

I think so. I also get the same message with the bridge.war and my rap
project, but when I try to start the application from the localhost a
404 error appears...

Magnus Konze wrote:
> Hi!
> This looks very similar to my problem, that javax.servlet could not be
> resolved
> ( http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.rap /msg00728.html).
> If i deploy bridge.war and access it, a message appears saying "Servlet
> delegate registered -
> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.HttpServiceServlet". I believe this is
> correct, isn't it?.
> Magnus
>
> Jochen Krause wrote:
>
>> This might be a problem with Servlet 2.5.
>
>> Please try to deploy the Equinox bridge application:
>
>> http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/server/downloads/bridge.war
>
>> and access it with a url like http://localhost:8080/bridge/sp_test
>
>> If you experience the same problems as with RAP it is a Equinox
>> servletbridge issue. The bridge servlet is targeted for Servlet 2.3
>> and 2.4. The equinox bridge and RAP works for sure with Tomcat 5.5.
>
>> Jochen
>
Re: Problems deploying RAP on Tomcat [message #39449 is a reply to message #38798] Wed, 18 July 2007 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: fappel.innoopract.com

Hi,

can you please provide a status info trace of your deployment? This may
helps us to understand what's the reason of the problem. The trace can be
created by typing ss into the OSGi console. Indeed the problem seems similar
as the one described here
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.rap /msg00728.html,
but with my current stage of information I can not be sure about that.

Ciao
Frank

<user@domain.invalid> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:f7i988$gdp$1@build.eclipse.org...
>I think so. I also get the same message with the bridge.war and my rap
>project, but when I try to start the application from the localhost a 404
>error appears...
>
>
> Magnus Konze wrote:
>> Hi!
>> This looks very similar to my problem, that javax.servlet could not be
>> resolved
>> ( http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.rap /msg00728.html).
>> If i deploy bridge.war and access it, a message appears saying "Servlet
>> delegate registered -
>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.HttpServiceServlet". I believe this is
>> correct, isn't it?.
>> Magnus
>>
>> Jochen Krause wrote:
>>
>>> This might be a problem with Servlet 2.5.
>>
>>> Please try to deploy the Equinox bridge application:
>>
>>> http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/server/downloads/bridge.war
>>
>>> and access it with a url like http://localhost:8080/bridge/sp_test
>>
>>> If you experience the same problems as with RAP it is a Equinox
>>> servletbridge issue. The bridge servlet is targeted for Servlet 2.3 and
>>> 2.4. The equinox bridge and RAP works for sure with Tomcat 5.5.
>>
>>> Jochen
>>
Re: Problems deploying RAP on Tomcat [message #39731 is a reply to message #37325] Thu, 19 July 2007 11:26 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: nikoleta.tetracom.com

Hello all,
I found the problem (at least the problem concearning my RAP
application). I forgot to add org.eclipse.update.configurator. This
bundle is not part of RAP M4 or M5. I built my RAP application without
that bundle, then copied it from the plugins directory of the demo
project, added lines in config.ini to start that partucular bundle and
also added lines in feature.xml. Hope this will help :)

> Hello all,
> I'm a kind of newbie for Eclipse so I'm not so sure what I do wrong.
> Recently I had to create a RAP application and everythin worked fine - I
> ran it as an Equinox Framework as it is explained in the tutorial. I
> tried to deploy my project and a Hello Rap World project on Tomcat but
> I'm getting mistakes with both projects every time.( I followed strictly
> the steps from the RAP Help under "War Deployment"). I work with RAP
> M1.4 , eclipse 3.2.2 , apache-tomcat-6.0.10 and I have cheked out the
> latest HEAD builds from the CVS of org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge and
> the related projects needed to execute my build. I copy the content of
> the build folder in the dir "webapps" of Tomcat and start the server.
> When I write "ss" in the console a list of bundles appears and the
> status of some of them is "INSTALLED", not "ACTIVE". In
> <apache_tomcat_path>/work/Catalina/localhost/<my_rap_project_name >/eclipse/configuration
> dir there is a log file created, whose content for the Hello World
> Project is as follows:
>
>
> //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////
>
> eclipse.buildId=unknown
> java.version=1.6.0_01
> java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
> BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
> Command-line arguments: -console
>
> !ENTRY HelloWorld 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.600
> !STACK 0
> org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench; bundle-version="0.0.0"
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.803
> !STACK 0
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.http.servletbridge 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.803
> !STACK 0
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
> !STACK 0
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.jface 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
> !STACK 0
> Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.rap.rwt;
> bundle-version="1.0.0"
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.rwt 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
> !STACK 0
> Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.rap.w4t;
> bundle-version="0.0.0"
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.818
> !STACK 0
> org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry; bundle-version="0.0.0"
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.rap.w4t 4 0 2007-07-13 12:06:02.850
> !STACK 0
> Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.servlet;
> version="[2.3.0,2.5.0)"
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:plugins/HelloWorld_1.0.0.jar/ was
> not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry_1.0.0.200707 131156.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.http.servletbridge_1.0.0.2 00707131156.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet_1.0.0.2007071 31156.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.jface_1.0.0.200706081749.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.rwt_1.0.0.200706081749.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference :file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.ui.workbench_1.0.0.20070608174 9.jar/
> was not resolved.
>
> !MESSAGE Bundle
> initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.rap.w4t_1.0.0.200706081749.jar/
> was not resolved.
> //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
>
>
> Every time I make a new build different set of bundles can not be
> resolved, though I do the same steps during the deployment.In the best
> case OSGI starts normally except the
> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servletbridge. Even when the http.servletbridge
> is with status "ACTIVE" I have problems. Sometimes a dir "proxytemp" is
> created in <apache_tomcat_path>/work/Catalina/localhost/<my_rap_project >
> and no log file is produced, but again I can not start my project. All
> I get is "The requested resource (ProxyServlet: /<my_project_name>/rap)
> is not available." error message when visiting the page
> http://localhost:<port>/<my_project_name>/rap . I've tried different
> configurations of the ant builder but still without a success. I'm
> almost sure that the problem is not coming from my project, because I
> didn't succeeded in deloying even the rapdemo.war that I found in
> org.eclipse.rap.demo.feature project. I haven't changed the Tomcat
> configurations at all... I spent a week for that issue and read nearly
> all posted articles concerning RAP deployment on Tomcat. Any ideas
> what's going on?
Previous Topic:Custom drawing TableItems
Next Topic:M5 released
Goto Forum: