Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Error in XML Source Page must be correct before other pages can be used
Error in XML Source Page must be correct before other pages can be used [message #360910] Wed, 27 February 2008 21:19 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: nemer.web.de

Hello,
i only can open the source tab, all other tabs gives a warning:
Error in XML Source Page must be correct before other pages can be used
But i didn't find any error in xml source.
The reports were designed with all-in-one 2.2.1. The error i get with
birt plugins in 2.1.2.
How can i get the reports into 2.1.2 ?
Can anybody help?
Thanks
nickes
Re: Error in XML Source Page must be correct before other pages can be used [message #360935 is a reply to message #360910] Thu, 28 February 2008 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: jasonweathersby.alltel.net

Nickes,

You could try to change the header to fool the 2.1.2 desinger into
thinking it is a 2.1.2 report. That is why you are getting the error.
Also keep in mind that 2.2.1 reports are compatible with 2.1.2 engine.
2.1.2 report will run in the 2.2.1 engine though.

Jason

nickes wrote:
> Hello,
> i only can open the source tab, all other tabs gives a warning:
> Error in XML Source Page must be correct before other pages can be used
> But i didn't find any error in xml source.
> The reports were designed with all-in-one 2.2.1. The error i get with
> birt plugins in 2.1.2.
> How can i get the reports into 2.1.2 ?
> Can anybody help?
> Thanks
> nickes
Re: Error in XML Source Page must be correct before other pages can be used [message #1038384 is a reply to message #360935] Wed, 10 April 2013 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zust relaax is currently offline zust relaaxFriend
Jason Even I am facing the same error till yeterday I am able to see the preview of all the reports ,
But today I am seeing this kind of errors , help is greatly appreciated

grid(Newgrid2) has inconsistent count value
-------------------------------

ReportDesign (id = 1):
+ There are errors evaluating script "importPackage(Packages.com.ibm.tivoli.maximo.report.script);

mxReportScriptContext = MXReportScriptContext.initialize(reportContext);":
ReferenceError: "MXReportScriptContext" is not defined. (/report/method[@name="initialize"]#3) (Element ID:1)
birt.core.JavascriptCommonError ( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: There are errors evaluating script "importPackage(Packages.com.ibm.tivoli.maximo.report.script);

mxReportScriptContext = MXReportScriptContext.initialize(reportContext);":
ReferenceError: "MXReportScriptContext" is not defined. (/report/method[@name="initialize"]#3) (Element ID:1)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.script.internal.ScriptExecutor.addException(ScriptExecutor.java:244)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.script.internal.ReportScriptExecutor.handleInitialize(ReportScriptExecutor.java:93)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.EngineTask.loadDesign(EngineTask.java:1847)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:98)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run(RunAndRenderTask.java:77)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.ReportEngineService.runAndRenderReport(ReportEngineService.java:937)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.BirtViewerReportService.runAndRenderReport(BirtViewerReportService.java:973)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.BirtGetPageAllActionHandler.__execute(BirtGetPageAllActionHandler.java:131)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.service.actionhandler.AbstractBaseActionHandler.execute(AbstractBaseActionHandler.java:90)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor.__executeAction(AbstractBaseDocumentProcessor.java:47)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.soapengine.processor.AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.executeAction(AbstractBaseComponentProcessor.java:143)
Re: Error in XML Source Page must be correct before other pages can be used [message #1039092 is a reply to message #1038384] Thu, 11 April 2013 19:05 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

It appears that your report doesn't have access to the package you're importing. You said this report was working up until today? If so, has anything changed within your environment?

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:How to create a bar chart with tick labels below ticks and bars between two adjacent ticks
Next Topic:NullPointerException on BIRT 2.6.2 after viewing report for a few times
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:24:44 GMT 2024