Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Can't Build Project(Using STM32IDE code in ECLIPSE with its toolchains)
Can't Build Project [message #1858724] Tue, 18 April 2023 08:43 Go to next message
Àlex Tolosa is currently offline Àlex TolosaFriend
Hi to everyone,
I've been working with eclipse a bery short time but i'm struggling to build a simnple project with it. Firstly, i was working with CUBEIDE and everything was working alright but i wanted to change to Eclipse for its advantages. I've tried with three different versions of Eclipse (version 23, version 19 and neon3) but none of them works for me.
I have been following some steps from many different videos and articles which i attach below
Video1 - STM32 with Eclipse, STM32Cube, GNU ARM and J-Link. Part 1 - Setup (can't provide link as i am new)
Video2 - Configure Eclipse with ARM Tool-chain and OpenOCD | Links in Description | Learn with George
Articles - Build STM32 applications with Eclipse, GCC and STM32Cube
Hence, the toolchain i've been using is GNU ARM embedded and the plugins is GNU ARM Eclipse.

Ive imported the codes as the first video tells, the second part, and it appears the following problem.

Drivers/STM32G0xx_HAL_Driver/Src/subdir.mk:63: recipe for target 'Drivers/STM32G0xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32g0xx_hal.o' failed
make: *** [Drivers/STM32G0xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32g0xx_hal.o] Error 1
"make all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

I don't know what else to do and how to solve it.

Thank you for your time and everything.

If there is any other information i should provide to give a complete perspective of the problem just tell me. THANK YOU
Re: Can't Build Project [message #1858741 is a reply to message #1858724] Wed, 19 April 2023 05:41 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's better to ask questions about C/C++ tools here:

https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt/discussions

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:NuEclipse Debug
Next Topic:Eclipse CDT product branding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:32:01 GMT 2024