Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Diagram elements are hidden after the tool migration to a newer sirius and obeonetwork version
Diagram elements are hidden after the tool migration to a newer sirius and obeonetwork version [message #1854391] Wed, 17 August 2022 09:28 Go to next message
Razvan Prisca is currently offline Razvan PriscaFriend
Hi,

I am doing a tool migration from Eclipse Luna to Photon. I have a customize viewpoint made on top of some functionality from obeonetwork. We used on Luna: sirius 3.1.4 and obeonetwork 6.0.0. Now I am using sirius 6.1.0 and obeonetwork 9.0.0.

After I did the update, if I am going to launch an Eclipse application, the elements which are using mappings from obeonetwork are hidden from the diagram, I can see the elements only if I am going to switch from Standard Mode to Visibility Mode (double click on the element is not going to make it visible). But, if I am going to modify something on the MANIFEST.MF file (the one which contains the .odesign file, the name, version, reguire-bundle), on the same Eclipse application, the diagram elements are visible and everything is working as expected. By launching another Eclipse application, the elements will be hidden again from the diagram.

Is there a way to debug the odesign file or could be possible that some dependencies are not loaded properly? That touch on the MANIFEST.MF file confuse me.

Thank you,
Razvan
Re: Diagram elements are hidden after the tool migration to a newer sirius and obeonetwork version [message #1855261 is a reply to message #1854391] Wed, 05 October 2022 09:28 Go to previous message
Razvan Prisca is currently offline Razvan PriscaFriend
FYI: If someone is going to run into the same problem, the following fix provided a property to force sirius to resolve the resource set in case viewpoints are not registered in their dependencies order leading to mappings not resolved:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/sirius/org.eclipse.sirius.git/commit/?id=c8e4e9397353e8e2f8cde45fb308ee756674eea2
Previous Topic:Svg background color
Next Topic:Sirius 6.6 Export Representation as Image Scaling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 14:29:18 GMT 2024