Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Deploying Plug-In Problem
[Acceleo] Deploying Plug-In Problem [message #1853305] Mon, 27 June 2022 10:10 Go to next message
Ilma Rohma is currently offline Ilma RohmaFriend
Hello!,
I created an Acceleo project to transform IFML diagrams to React js. When I run the program using 'run configurations', the program runs fine without any errors. But when I export the program as a plug-in and make the updatesite, the plug-in can only create the src-gen empty folder and not generate any code file. I made the updatesite following tutorial on https://wiki.eclipse.org/Acceleo/User_Guide#Deploying_an_Acceleo_generator

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Does anyone have a solution for this?

Here I attach the exported updatesite.

***The way I run updatesite plug-in are:
extract updatesite zip
help -> install new software -> add -> local -> browse the unzipped file --> waiting for installation and restart eclipse
right-click at model file --> Generate IFML UI Generator

Thank you for your answer :)
Re: [Acceleo] Deploying Plug-In Problem [message #1853323 is a reply to message #1853305] Mon, 27 June 2022 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

The Acceleo deployment facilities are certainly troublesome. I'm not sure that they have worked for many years. I have answered many times describing my workaround before I switched to Xtend. Search for my postings including "emtl".

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: [Acceleo] Deploying Plug-In Problem [message #1853328 is a reply to message #1853323] Tue, 28 June 2022 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilma Rohma is currently offline Ilma RohmaFriend
Thank you for your answer before :),
So, do you have any suggestions for my acceleo project can be installed as a plug-in?

Regard
Ilma Rohma
Re: [Acceleo] Deploying Plug-In Problem [message #1853330 is a reply to message #1853328] Tue, 28 June 2022 06:28 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

As my comments indicate, I was able to hand build so that a plugin could be installed. But that was 10 years ago; things may have changed. If you want to see how it was done you need to tunnel down in the history of org.eclipse.ocl.examples.build to about a year before the ....acceleo package was eliminated.

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] Execute Multiple model
Next Topic:Acceleo getValue problem with port metaclass
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:15:40 GMT 2024