Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » invalid type literal exception in aql expression(An error has occurred with the expression aql:self.nodes.ocllsTypeOf)
invalid type literal exception in aql expression [message #1852978] Mon, 13 June 2022 15:56 Go to next message
AMir Taghizadegan is currently offline AMir TaghizadeganFriend
Hey everyone,
I have currently problems with referencing Eclasses of the model in an aql expression.

An error has occurred with the expression 'aql:self.nodes.ocllsTypeOf(autoDesigner1::Node)': invalid type literal autoDesigner1::Node

However I have added the metamodel, which is located in the same workspace correctly and I can also refer to the classes in the "Domain Class" sections normally.

This Forum post references the problem too:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/1852958/#msg_1852958
but I could not find any solution.
Can someone help me please?

[Updated on: Mon, 13 June 2022 15:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: invalid type literal exception in aql expression [message #1853004 is a reply to message #1852978] Tue, 14 June 2022 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that I should install/register the model into the eclipse instance, where the validation runs . However I dont know how I can do that without creating a new eclipse application
Re: invalid type literal exception in aql expression [message #1853012 is a reply to message #1853004] Tue, 14 June 2022 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glenn Plouhinec is currently offline Glenn PlouhinecFriend
Hi AMir,

I'm not sure I understand the context: are you trying to write an aql expression in your VSM ? If so, did you add your metamodel to the Diagram (or other) Description ? In the Properties view, "Metamodels" tab.

Regards,
Glenn

Glenn Plouhinec - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: invalid type literal exception in aql expression [message #1853014 is a reply to message #1853012] Tue, 14 June 2022 16:37 Go to previous message
Yes I have already added the metamodel. It is also loaded and I can access the Eclasses in the "domain class" sections for example (in odesign)
Previous Topic:How to create an eclipse plugin that registers my metamodel in the current eclipse instance
Next Topic:Validation of the odesign file fails
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:37:47 GMT 2024