Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Scientific contribution to refer to for Papyrus and Moka
Scientific contribution to refer to for Papyrus and Moka [message #1852105] Fri, 29 April 2022 11:24 Go to next message
Moussa Amrani is currently offline Moussa AmraniFriend
Dear all,

Currently preparing a publication around the notion of animation in MDE, I wanted to refer to the work that has been done in Papyrus for the various UML modelling languages, in particular around the animator Moka.

Is there a scientific publication (meaning, peer-reviewed) I can refer to?

Thanks a lot!
Re: Scientific contribution to refer to for Papyrus and Moka [message #1852510 is a reply to message #1852105] Thu, 19 May 2022 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
yes for example you can see at this page:
https://scholar.googleusercontent.com/scholar?q=cache:cd3Ws1C_nXYJ:scholar.google.com/+Jeremie+tatibouet&hl=fr&as_sdt=0,5
Patrick
Re: Scientific contribution to refer to for Papyrus and Moka [message #1855419 is a reply to message #1852510] Thu, 13 October 2022 10:14 Go to previous message
Moussa Amrani is currently offline Moussa AmraniFriend
Dear Patrick,

Thanks a lot for the link. I had this paper on my list, but discarded it too quickly apparently.

As a follow-up question: do you know any other publication that make use of Papyrus Moka (i.e. modelling use case(s) using Papyrus, and animating the resulting models with Moka)? That would be wonderful!

Cheers,

M.A
Previous Topic:code-to-diagram
Next Topic:Where is SysMLResourcesUtil.init
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:58:00 GMT 2024