Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » /ui should work, but does not. But //ui does work?(Entry point is configured as '/ui, but does not work? //ui works)
/ui should work, but does not. But //ui does work? [message #1852019] Tue, 26 April 2022 00:33 Go to next message
Gennady Agranov is currently offline Gennady AgranovFriend
Hi,

I am new to RAP.

I use standalone (not OSGI) deployment with spring boot

The RWT servlet is registered as "/ui", but "/ui" does not work...

But somehow "//ui" works?

I use RWT 3.20.0-SNAPSHOT

What can be the reason of this double slash?

Thanks,
Gennady

Re: /ui should work, but does not. But //ui does work? [message #1852186 is a reply to message #1852019] Wed, 04 May 2022 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin Wolff is currently offline Benjamin WolffFriend
Hi Gennady,

I'm also running an RWT standalone setup on Spring Boot and I don't have issues with double slashes. However, it took me a while to find the correct programmatic setup to have the RWT components play well in Spring Boot, next to the default DispatcherServlet.

In order to further troubleshoot your issue, can you share some more code and config file, i.e. where you register the RWTServlet?

Best regards,
Ben
Re: /ui should work, but does not. But //ui does work? [message #1852207 is a reply to message #1852186] Wed, 04 May 2022 20:51 Go to previous message
Benjamin Wolff is currently offline Benjamin WolffFriend
Hi again,

I just create a small example project how to use RWT standalone on Spring Boot. Maybe it can help: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1110729/

Best regards,
Ben
Previous Topic:Language of the browser
Next Topic:Example for RWT standalone on Spring Boot
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:14:36 GMT 2024