Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Flow page moved halfway across the node
Flow page moved halfway across the node [message #1851761] Fri, 15 April 2022 07:15 Go to next message
Erik Danielsson is currently offline Erik DanielssonFriend
Hi! Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask something like this, but I have a very strange issue that I have just about no clue what could cause it.

I have an issue in my diagram, which creates a couple of nodes. Everything looks perfect for about ~1s, then part of the node goes halfway out of bounds.

Attached is an image of how it looks. The text should read: "Add a description".

The text is from a flowpage, that is part of a shape object (used in a nodeEditPart).
But I don't see any issues with the figure itself, because the coordinates always look correct, and from debugging I can tell that the flowpage is never moved after it has been created.

The issue always resolves itself if I open and close the diagram, and it is sometimes resolved if the node is moved manually. Refreshing the edit part does not help.

Thanks!

Erik

• Attachment: node.png
    (Size: 40.51KB, Downloaded 97 times)
Re: Flow page moved halfway across the node [message #1851773 is a reply to message #1851761] Fri, 15 April 2022 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi.
It's difficult to tell from just a partial screenshot. Which version of Sirius are you using? How is the modeler (odesign) configured? Do you have any Java customizations (e.g. custom edit parts of figures)?

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Flow page moved halfway across the node [message #1851790 is a reply to message #1851773] Fri, 15 April 2022 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi!
I am using version 6.2.2.of Sirius.

The node in the .odesign is using a custom style. The custom style refers to an EditPart (extends AbstractNotSelectableShapeNodeEditPart implements IStyleEditPart), which has this figure created inside createNodeFigure() (shapeNodeEditPart).

I have had this setup for many years and never detected any issues. It only started happening now when I created an external java action in the odesign which adds a few nodes.

Thanks for your help! Let me know if I can send any more info to make things more clear.

Erik
Re: Flow page moved halfway across the node [message #1852014 is a reply to message #1851790] Mon, 25 April 2022 19:18 Go to previous message
Hi again,

Is there nobody that has any ideas why this could be happening? I don't think there is an issue with the Figures created.

Thanks,

Erik
Previous Topic:Why the editor I created cannot display relation based edges?
Next Topic:Removing default target of another diagram decoration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:25:38 GMT 2024