Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » eclipse Full Screen Mode (Alt+F11) the search box (Ctrl+F) does not appear (it is hidden as well)(eclipse Full Screen Mode (Alt+F11) the search box (Ctrl+F) does not appear (it is hidden as well))
eclipse Full Screen Mode (Alt+F11) the search box (Ctrl+F) does not appear (it is hidden as well) [message #1851253] Thu, 31 March 2022 19:10 Go to next message
wiki lia is currently offline wiki liaFriend
just realized in eclipse Full Screen Mode (Alt+F11) the search box (Ctrl+F) does not appear (it is hidden as well)

that is https://www.eclipse.org/pdt/ with latest updates (2022-03)

Re: eclipse Full Screen Mode (Alt+F11) the search box (Ctrl+F) does not appear (it is hidden as well [message #1851287 is a reply to message #1851253] Fri, 01 April 2022 12:18 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
That works for me on Windows 10, but when I switch to Full Screen Mode a little popup dialog comes up telling me how to get out of full screen mode and it has a do-not-show-again check box in that dialog; while that is up, Ctrl-F doesn't work because the key event goes to that dialog shell...

Is it literally the case that when the Find dialog is already showing and you switch to full screen mode that the dialog disappears? For it me stays visible exactly where it was already visible... Which OS are you on?

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Toggle line comment in Javascript file
Next Topic:software minimalism & xdebug port messup & firefox-style hotkeys?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:22:58 GMT 2024