Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Generating seperate folders for the generated code
Generating seperate folders for the generated code [message #1851052] Fri, 25 March 2022 17:18 Go to next message
Atalay Özmen is currently offline Atalay ÖzmenFriend
Hello, I am using the Acceleo model to text tool, but I couldn't figure out how I can also generate folders. For example, I want to generate a java project with seperate folders such as src, and inside src there should be main and test etc. and I want to specify which file goes to which folder. How can I make this happen? I could only generate files in a single target path.

Thank you for your answers.
Re: Generating seperate folders for the generated code [message #1851057 is a reply to message #1851052] Fri, 25 March 2022 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

IIRC you use the file construct to specify the next file, and when doing so can specify a path such as src/mypackage/MyFile.java

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: Generating seperate folders for the generated code [message #1851088 is a reply to message #1851057] Sun, 27 March 2022 17:31 Go to previous message
Atalay Özmen is currently offline Atalay ÖzmenFriend
It worked! I thought if I tried this, the folder would have to be created beforehand, but it created the folder too. Thanks a lot.
Previous Topic:Compilation of Acceleo module failing using acceleo maven plugin
Next Topic:[Acceleo] Execute without plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:34:16 GMT 2024