Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Sirius Web: Error without description when using Create Node tool
Sirius Web: Error without description when using Create Node tool [message #1851041] Fri, 25 March 2022 14:10 Go to next message
Ain-Martin Kink is currently offline Ain-Martin KinkFriend
Hello,

Previously I have successfully developed BPMN modeling tool using Sirius Desktop and now I'm trying to recreate it on Sirius Web.

Currently I have described the Domain of the BPMN in Sirius Web and started decribing the View and its elements (nodes and edges). I'm testing the possibilites of node tools and description to work in modeling project instance.

I have a problem with Sirius Web's node creation tool.

A glimpse of my domain model:
index.php/fa/41805/0/

Firstly in the View object I described the gateway node:
index.php/fa/41804/0/

Then I created Change Context object for the node: aql:self.

After that the Create Instance object:
index.php/fa/41806/0/

Gateway objects in Domain explorer:
index.php/fa/41807/0/

Now to modeling project instance, when trying to use described tool in modeling project instance I get this error (with no text):
index.php/fa/41809/0/

If someone can point out my mistakes then I would be very thankful for your help. And if you need more information about my problem, then please ask further questions and I try to answer them.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Sirius Web: Error without description when using Create Node tool [message #1851307 is a reply to message #1851041] Fri, 01 April 2022 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

The "Domain Type" in the Create Instance operation is not qualified (domainName::Gateway), so it's possible that Sirius can not resolve the plain name into an actual type to instanciate.
It's difficult to tell without the whole context.

Do you see anything in the server's logs? Some stack trace maybe?

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Sirius Web: Error without description when using Create Node tool [message #1851312 is a reply to message #1851307] Fri, 01 April 2022 21:41 Go to previous message
Ain-Martin Kink is currently offline Ain-Martin KinkFriend
Pierre-Charles David wrote on Fri, 01 April 2022 20:07
Hi,

The "Domain Type" in the Create Instance operation is not qualified (domainName::Gateway), so it's possible that Sirius can not resolve the plain name into an actual type to instanciate.

Thank you very much, this solved my problem - error is gone and the tool started functioning as expected.

Previous Topic:How Can Users Change Font Size?
Next Topic:Invalid feature as name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:46:11 GMT 2024