Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Semantic Descriptor(OM2M semantic)
Semantic Descriptor [message #1850336] Fri, 25 February 2022 13:07 Go to next message
SEDAT SARIKAYA is currently offline SEDAT SARIKAYAFriend
Hi,

Can you give me a sample code for semantic descriptor? How can we do semantic discovery? I couldn't find any sample to use semantic properties of OM2M framework.

Thank you for your help.
Re: Semantic Descriptor [message #1850341 is a reply to message #1850336] Fri, 25 February 2022 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thierry Monteil is currently offline Thierry MonteilFriend
Dear Sedat,
the version of OM2M on eclipse hasn't got the semantic descriptor and semantic discovery. We have work in the past on this with Nicolas Seydoux PhD on our private version of OM2M. From now, we have shared this code with our partner orange labs. They are working on this also and I hope share in the future this new version of OM2M but from now you can't use this semantic functionality.

Regards,
Thierry.
Re: Semantic Descriptor [message #1850342 is a reply to message #1850336] Fri, 25 February 2022 15:31 Go to previous message
Cyrille Bareau is currently offline Cyrille BareauFriend
Hi,
Just to confirm that support of semantic descriptors is on the roadmap for the coming weeks, indeed, although I can't give a publishing date right now.
Stay tuned ;-)

Cyrille (Orange Labs)
Previous Topic:fail to create "MY_SENSOR" application
Next Topic:Uncaught TypeError: net.Socket is not a constructor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:38:19 GMT 2024