Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse Che Workspace Start Issue(Error while create code ready workspace in Eclipse Che 7.40.0)
Eclipse Che Workspace Start Issue [message #1850024] Fri, 11 February 2022 10:01 Go to next message
CSA Nathan is currently offline CSA NathanFriend
I have successfully installed the Eclipse Che 7.40.0 using chectl in AKS and resolved the blank Dashboard issue

Now, when I create a new workspace from the templates available inside Eclipse Che ( Code Ready workspcaes), getting the following error.

1.Failed to run the workspace: Server theia in container <theia container id created and started> not available.
(OR)
Failed to run the workspace: "Server 'terminal' in container 'che-machine-execyyb' not available."

Not in a position to resolve this.

Any help in this regard is appreciable.

With Regards,
Nathan CSA.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2022 10:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse Che Workspace Start Issue [message #1850030 is a reply to message #1850024] Fri, 11 February 2022 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's not entirely clear where best to ask questions about Che, but they won't see your question here. I'd scroll down on this page and use something from there.

https://www.eclipse.org/che/community/

Or maybe your question is specific to Theia:

https://community.theia-ide.org/

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Eclipse Che Workspace Start Issue [message #1850031 is a reply to message #1850030] Fri, 11 February 2022 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CSA Nathan is currently offline CSA NathanFriend
Hi Merks,

You mean this question may not be addressed in this group. Do i have to post it somewhere else?

In the past one week, this is my third post on the installation of Eclipse Che in AKS. I somehow managed to complete the installation process successfully by hard way.

You are the first person to respond to my message. Thanks for it.

Now, I'm able to login to Eclipse Che and trying to create workspace ( using the templates provided) and getting error and not able to view the IDE for any of the stack provided.

While starting the workspace, gives one of the following error: (Refer the screen grab attached in my earlier post)

1.Failed to run the workspace: Server theia in container <theia container id created and started> not available.
(OR)
Failed to run the workspace: "Server 'terminal' in container 'che-machine-execyyb' not available."

Can you help me or direct me to where I would get a resolution.

Thanking you,

With Regards,
Nathan CSA.

Re: Eclipse Che Workspace Start Issue [message #1850069 is a reply to message #1850031] Mon, 14 February 2022 17:23 Go to previous message
Dimitrios Karageorgopoulos is currently offline Dimitrios KarageorgopoulosFriend
Hi CSA NathanFriend ,
I face the same issue.
My assumption is that the root cause of this issue is the incorrect configuration of certificates, because when i deploy it using single host method and
domain of the following format xxxxx.nip.io, everything works ok. When i try to use my domain, then i face the same error you describe.
Still looking for a solution
Previous Topic:Birt
Next Topic:Eclipse on Virtual Box debug on embedded
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 12:45:24 GMT 2024