Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Creating new Nodes/Containers only with java code
Creating new Nodes/Containers only with java code [message #1849781] Wed, 02 February 2022 14:09 Go to next message
Marco Codazzi is currently offline Marco CodazziFriend
I have defined in the odesign file some custom node and container types that I can add with the drag&drop from palette. I'm wondering if I can do the same things only with java code, for example in a java action.
What I'd like to do is to read some information from a file and initialize the current diagram using the contents of this file (for example the file could contain the number of a particular type of node that must be added in the initialization).
Re: Creating new Nodes/Containers only with java code [message #1849805 is a reply to message #1849781] Thu, 03 February 2022 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glenn Plouhinec is currently offline Glenn PlouhinecFriend
Hi Marco,

I think you can find something that works for you in our unit tests that do similar things, like org.eclipse.sirius.tests.unit.api.tools.CreateNodeViewTest or org.eclipse.sirius.tests.unit.api.tools.CreateEdgeTest (org.eclipse.sirius.tests.support.api.SiriusDiagramTestCase.applyNodeCreationTool(String, DDiagram, EObject) and org.eclipse.sirius.tests.support.api.SiriusDiagramTestCase.applyEdgeCreationTool(String, DDiagram, EdgeTarget, EdgeTarget) , etc.).
I hope this helps.

Regards,
Glenn

Glenn Plouhinec - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Creating new Nodes/Containers only with java code [message #1849882 is a reply to message #1849805] Mon, 07 February 2022 11:56 Go to previous message
Marco Codazzi is currently offline Marco CodazziFriend
Thank you Glenn,
I'll take a look at them.
Previous Topic:Any ELK Grid Layouts in the Wild?
Next Topic:Sirius web
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:30:03 GMT 2024