Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » How to enable "jump" feature for all edges in new Diagram by default?
How to enable "jump" feature for all edges in new Diagram by default? [message #1849358] Thu, 13 January 2022 15:46 Go to next message
Konrad Jünemann is currently offline Konrad JünemannFriend
Hi,

in my diagram I would like all edges to "jump" other edges by default. This property does not seem to be provided by the edge styles, however. It seems to me that it con only changed by the end-user on an edge-by-edge basis.

How can I make all my edges to "jump" each other by default?

Thanks!
Re: How to enable "jump" feature for all edges in new Diagram by default? [message #1849367 is a reply to message #1849358] Fri, 14 January 2022 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glenn Plouhinec is currently offline Glenn PlouhinecFriend
Hi Konrad,

I think you can find what you are looking for in the Sirius preferences: Window > Preferences > Sirius > Sirius Diagram > Connections. Check " Jump links " and select the Status you want, it will take effect for all new created edges. This feature has been implemented quite recently but is available in Sirius 6.6.0.
I hope this helps you.

Best regards
Glenn

Glenn Plouhinec - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How to enable "jump" feature for all edges in new Diagram by default? [message #1849370 is a reply to message #1849367] Fri, 14 January 2022 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, yes, that is what I was looking for. However, I would love to set it promatically, so not every user has to do it for himself. Is there a way to achieve this?
Re: How to enable "jump" feature for all edges in new Diagram by default? [message #1849372 is a reply to message #1849370] Fri, 14 January 2022 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glenn Plouhinec is currently offline Glenn PlouhinecFriend
Hi again Konrad,

We have the following APIs that allow to manage the position of edges in a "jump links" context:

• org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.tools.api.command.view.BringElementsToFront
  • org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.tools.api.command.view.BringElementsForward
  • org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.tools.api.command.view.SendElementsBackward
  • org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.tools.api.command.view.SendElementsToBack

I admit that I am not familiar with this subject, please let us know if this doesn't meet your needs.

Best regards,
Glenn

Glenn Plouhinec - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: How to enable "jump" feature for all edges in new Diagram by default? [message #1849377 is a reply to message #1849372] Fri, 14 January 2022 20:03 Go to previous message
Great, thanks! I will try it out.
Previous Topic:Cannot Modify Resource Set
Next Topic:Sequence Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:30:25 GMT 2024