Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Java Eclipse doesn't show any error (the red bulb) but the code still can't run(Java Eclipse doesn't show any error (the red bulb) but the code still can't run)
Java Eclipse doesn't show any error (the red bulb) but the code still can't run [message #1849223] Sun, 09 January 2022 15:11 Go to next message
HOANG QUANG is currently offline HOANG QUANGFriend
I'm new to Java, I'm using Java Eclipse. Normally it will show the error in my code (the red bulb) but this time it doesn't. But the code still can't run.

As you can see in the photo, there is no red x (like in the upper project) but my code still can't run

I think I know what is wrong with my code and how to fix it. I just want to know why Eclipse doesn't show the small red bulb like every other time?

• Attachment: error.png
    (Size: 178.94KB, Downloaded 244 times)
Re: Java Eclipse doesn't show any error (the red bulb) but the code still can't run [message #1849225 is a reply to message #1849223] Sun, 09 January 2022 17:20 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
You have a null pointer exception so there is a bug in your code. You'll need to fix it. That's unrelated to errors where the code doesn't compile.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Java 17 Support install site not found
Next Topic:"cin cannot be resolved"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:38:35 GMT 2024