Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » RCP product with few options for creating new project
RCP product with few options for creating new project [message #1848386] Tue, 30 November 2021 13:21 Go to next message
Tim Duncan is currently offline Tim DuncanFriend
Hello,

I built a Sirius plugin to an RCP product. As shown in the attached screenshot, when it runs, I find that it only allows me to create a general project. In this project, I can create model elements normally, but I cannot create a diagram (representation) of the elements. Did I miss something? How to solve this problem?

I wonder if I have to create a Sirius modeling project before I can create representations in it, because I found that this is the case when the Sirius plug-in runs in Eclipse IDE.

Best regards.

index.php/fa/41402/0/
  • Attachment: new1.png
    (Size: 44.24KB, Downloaded 224 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 30 November 2021 13:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: RCP product with few options for creating new project [message #1848438 is a reply to message #1848386] Thu, 02 December 2021 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolf Theunissen is currently offline Rolf TheunissenFriend
Probably some feature/plugin specific to Sirius is missing from your RCP.

But I don't think that you will get you answer in the RCP forum, you can better ask your question on the Sirius support channels:
https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/support.html

Rolf
Re: RCP product with few options for creating new project [message #1848512 is a reply to message #1848438] Mon, 06 December 2021 13:10 Go to previous message
Tim Duncan is currently offline Tim DuncanFriend
Thanks for the tips.
Previous Topic:Weird error while trying to start RCP Client using Webstart jnlp
Next Topic:Export RCP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:00:19 GMT 2024